Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tropical Depression

heyyyy gs!

aw man i was just watching those vids we made at goblin camp and let me just say i miss goblin camp.

but omg tg is coming up and alskjaklsjflasjfas ICQCMEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK FUCK FUCK DKSLGJLSKGJDLSKJGLSDJKG I MISSED 10/10/10 10:10
I
OFFICIALLY
HATE
LIFE

ok well actually it was 22:10 that i missed because i slept through the actually 10:10 but still.

although i was on meebo at the time and i did manage to save this

[22:10] Annie: lauren

well that's... something.

wow hello remember when i asked you gs to give me a reward for winning the summer challenge? well you never did that. just saying. it hurts me inside.

i love me some fanfic. hob i read the first two pylar fics you gave me last night and they were AWESOME. espec the first one.

speaking of fics my mad eye fic is over 31k words. i would really like to fin it this month but idk if that's gonna happen.

alright i still need to write hob's fic.

ok here it is:


"The mark has a flight to Florida next week," Arthur tells Eames one stormy afternoon. "We can do the extraction then."

"Florida?!" Eames asks.

"Yes..." Arthur responds. "Why?"

"Oh," Eames gives a brave attempt at hiding his excitement. "No reason."

Arthur glances down at the large bulge in Eames's pants. "Doesn't look like no reason," he chuckles.

Eames's cheeks redden. "Uh... I mean... Wizarding World is there. That's why I'm..."

Arthur gives a look. "Harry Potter. That's what's arousing you?" He smirks. "Or is it Draco Malfoy?"

Eames shakes his head.

"Severus Snape?" Arthur guesses. Perhaps Eames has a fetish for copious amounts of hair gel.

But again Eames denies this.

"Ron Weasley? Lord Voldemort? Hagrid? Dumbledore?!?!?!?"

Eames says no each time, and Arthur has run out of characters.

"Then what is it?" he asks, hoping with all his might its not Hermione Granger.

"I can't tell you," Eames says in a small voice.

"It's not Hermione, is it?" Arthur asks seriously.

Eames has a disgusted look. "Are you kidding me?" he inquires incredulously. "Ewww no!"

Arthur shrugs. "Tell me or I'll assume the worst."

"Fine!" Eames agrees in desperation. "It's palms, okay!?"

"Palms," Arthur repeats. He doesn't remember that particular character. "What book is he in?"

"Palms is not a Harry Potter character!" Eames cried. "It's a tree!"

"Oh, like the Whomping Willow?"

"No!" Eames shouts. "Nothing like the Whomping Willow! Palms are beautiful creatures! Palm trees! How can you not know about palm trees!?!?!?"

"Oh PALMS!!?!?" Arthur understands finally. And then he doesn't. "Palms?"

"Yes. Palms."

"And this pleasures you how?"

Eames shakes his head. "If you don't understand, perhaps you're not the man for me."

"No, no, I'm trying to understand!" Arthur assures him. "So...palms?"

"It's sort of a kink of mine," Eames admits sheepishly.

"Oh," is all Arthur can think of to say. "That's cool."

"Really?" Eames asks in surprise. "So you agree?"

"Yes?" Arthur replies, hoping he hasn't just agreed to fucking Eames in any palm trees.

"Great!" Eames beams. "Then you'll do it?"

"...not in the tree..." Arthur says carefully.

Eames laughs. "Oh no," he says. "No, believe me, I've tried that. I've got a much better way."

"How?" Arthur asks, curious now.

"It's not something I could explain..." Eames tell him.

Two sets of eyes fall to the silver briefcase on the table.

"Then show me," Arthur purrs.

They race to the bedroom.


alright i want my next fic to be
sylar/peter non-con "you think you're so special? let's see how much i can break you."

No comments:

Post a Comment