Monday, January 21, 2013

one is the loneliest cat

Hey gs.

Bleh Joy was watching another movie again this morning at around 8 am.  Idk why she won't use headphones this is really troublesome.

Also then she started wiping something and it was making a really bad sound to my ears and I wanted to smack her.

And also she won't stop judging me like idek how many times she has just been like "so you seem pretty fond of Spider-Man" like she thinks its just this horrible thing idgi and then today she was like "did you stay in the room all day" and wow I do not need someone to be judging me and also it is like negative twenty degrees outside and so we have a windchill warning and if you go outside for even 10 minutes your skin will freeze so idk why I would want to walk anywhere and also some of us like to actually do our homework.

Same I am really anticipating Gob's punishments.

Idk what else I was going to say.

Haha my favorite thing is where the love interests of superheroes are like putting the moves on their men when they're wearing masks so maybe their real faces look really into it but then their masks are just like "no."

Here are a couple of examples:




No comments:

Post a Comment