Sunday, July 7, 2013

goat goes mad!

Hey gs!

Well I would stop playing chess with Noah but it was fun to beat him at it even though he was a really sore loser!

Well actually I only have 4 fanmixes left to do but I am not anticipating them taking that long.

Deadpool is not appropriate for children because he is a very big fan of blood and gore and violence and sexual content and strong language and well yeah can you see the problem?

Goosbag! I have my sleeping room back!

Gob idk bro maybe

I finished watching the first season of Ultimate Spider-Man!!! The last two eps were reaaaally good!!!!

Okay here's a fanmix

Fanmix 7 - a comic book

This is a fanmix for Spider-Man: Blue Chapter 1!!!! Spider-Man: Blue is really good and sad and one of my faves!!!!



001. Blue (Da Ba Dee) – Eiffel 65

“Your name is Gwen Stacy. Mine is Peter Parker. This is the story of how we fell in love.”

Yo listen up here's a story about a little guy that lives in a blue world

002. I’ve Just Seen a Face – The Beatles

“And that’s how it started. I turned back and just for a moment, I saw you looking right at me.  I turned into a puddle.” 

Had it been another day, I might have looked the other way and I'd have never been aware, but as it is I'll dream of her tonight

003. Bad Before Good – Day One

“You see, I’ve come to believe that things have to get really, really bad before they can get good.” 

It’s gotta get bad before it gets good

004. Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want – The Smiths

“Now, when I say bad, I don’t mean overdrawn at the bank bad. I’m talking “super-villain (in this case it was the Green Goblin) knows your secret identity, has you held hostage, intends to kill you, and then everyone in your family” bad.”

See, the luck I’ve had can make a good man turn bad

005. My Valentine – Paul McCartney

“Hello, Gwen. My funny Valentine.” 

This love of mine, my Valentine

006. I Just Don’t Think I’ll Ever Get over You – Colin Hay

“Like I would ever want to forget you. The way your hair would fall across your face. The way you sipped your soda.” 

I just don't think I'll ever get over you. Your face it dances and it haunts me, your laughter's still ringing in my ears

007. There is a Light that Never Goes Out – The Smiths

“I like it fast.”

Driving in your car, I never never want to go home

008. Rooftop Kiss – James Horner

(Instrumental) 

009. Bookends – Simon & Garfunkel

“I know you’ll never hear this, but someday…there may be someone who should know about you…us.”

Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you

There now I only have three fanmixes left!!! Most likely I will finish them in no time!!!

Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment