Tuesday, July 30, 2013

goat on a rampage

Hey gs!

Bleh it hurts it hurts it hurts

Tyt about my story.

Yeah I know wow I really want some pringles but I can't eat them :(

Gob you're so dumb you led us on for two months what the heck

Wow I'm really mad at Stan Lee's response to the Spider-Man being bisexual thing also everyone in the audience who was there and were laughing and a bunch of people's comments to it wow I just hate people.

I took a quiz to see what my X-men power would be and
All the powers are mine!!!!

Here's a vid I made



Well what's our game going to be next month???

I'm going to see The Wolverine with my friends tomorrow!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Hmm writing this post didn't take as long as I thought it would bc there's nothing to say. I wish it would take longer bc I'm really bored.

There probably is something to say but I just can't think of it.

Think think think.

Nope that's not working have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment