Monday, July 1, 2013

preeeeeesenting...the goat, and his masters of menace!

Hey gs!!!

Happy July!!!

Aw g but I'm kinda sorta almost done with this game so what will I do after that???

Also oops I just realized I forgot to say what the last fanmix will be so I will say it now I guess.

Fanmix 10 - a fanmix for a group with at least one song for each person

Tyt about my fanmix and my cover!!!

Okay Gob I will grade your quiz now. I will also grade it very fairly so don't complain

1. Do I try?
Yeah

Oh my god do I try (1 point)


2. Which of those pics do I not like?

None of them?

100 percent false I only like the ones I said and I hate all the others (0 points)


3. What could Spock do?

Small things.

I was looking for actual suggestions but I see how you might have thought this was an okay answer (.5 points)


4. Noah is a huge ____

Fool

I don't remember but yeah he is lol (1 point)


5. How old will you be when TASM 4 comes out?

Either 24 or 25

Would it have been so hard to look up the date and discover that you will be newly 25? (1 point)


6. Are you excited to hear about Savage Wolverine #6?

I haven't been following any comic books so not too much

That's dumb (0 points)


7. Why are we cursing your name?

because of my idea for my fanmix

So true (1 point)


8. What do you like about his post?

the info about tasm2 (though i had already heard a lot of it)

Okay (1 point)


9. What do you hate about this post?

the part where you said most of the yucky posts on this blog are mine :(

Get over it (0 points)


10. What are your concerns about this post?

will it hold up to stand the test of time?

Invalid concern (0 points)


Okay you score was 5.5/20 try harder next time please

Okay Gob try to convince all of them to come to thanksgiving but if only one can come then definitely get Miriam to come okay?

sajflaskjglafjlasjf I'm so excited because Deadpool is going to be in Ultimate Spider-Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course that is in an upcoming episode in season 2 and I am still watching season 1 but still that is really awesome!!! So far of what I've seen Deadpool has already shown up twice but only on a poster and as a video game character. I didn't think that they would ever have Deadpool as an actual character because it's a  kids show and Deadpool's not usually appropriate for kids but it will be interesting to see what they do with him. Well it will be great to see Spider-Man and Deadpool together!!! But hopefully he will be more like 616 DP and not like ultimate bc from what I've heard ultimate DP is not the best but idk it sounds like it will be a good ep.

Bleh I have to sleep on the couch bc I gave my bed to my aunt hopefully the sun will not wake me up :(

I guess they might not recast MJ for TASM 3 actually and apparently they cut her from TASM 2 to leave more room for Gwen's story which I guess means she is going to die but that's so stupid how they think they can only have like one woman I mean really. Also I wanted to see MJ and Gwen interacting bleh :(

Well that's all have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment