Friday, July 12, 2013

the goat in the crime-master's mask

Hey gs!!!

G if everything with baldies should be rated r what about Rugrats???

Haha well I don't see how that news could have escaped me but thanks for the consideration I guess.

Nice fanmixy!!!!

Ho hum what else is there to say?

Well I can't think of anything so I'll just get to posting my fanmix

Fanmix 9 - a fanmix of oldie songs

This is a Peter Parker/Betty Brant fanmix!!! They were a p terrible couple but


001. My Girl – The Temptations (1965)

Betty: Did anyone ever tell you how your nose wrinkles up when you smile, Peter?

I don't need no money, fortune or fame.
I've got all the riches, baby, one man can claim.
Well, I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl

002. Come Up the Years - Jefferson Airplane (1966)

Liz: Mmmm, putting on some weight, aren’t you, Miss Brant? Here, Petey…I want you to read this!
Betty: (in thought) Ohhh! When she calls me “Miss Brant” I feel a hundred years old!!

Cause you're so much younger than I am
Come up the years, come up the years
And love me, love me love me

003. Fakin’ It – Simon & Garfunkel (1969)

Betty: Peter, sometimes I get the feeling that you’re laughing at a secret little joke that’s all your own!
Peter: If you keep using that cool perfume, Betty, I may break down and tell you about it some day!
Betty: Peter Parker! That’s the closest thing to a romantic remark I’ve ever heard you say!
Peter: Gosh, I can be more romantic than that! Here, rest your head on my shoulder, blue eyes, and let’s enjoy the silence!

I've just been fakin' it,
Not really makin' it.
Is there any danger?
No, no not really,
Just lean on me.

004. What Goes On - Velvet Underground (1969)

Betty: (in thought) It’s strange – although Peter seems so calm, and easy-going, I get the feeling that he’s like a smoldering volcano inside, just waiting to erupt! It’s as though he carries a deep secret within him—one which no one can ever share!

What goes on in your mind?
I think that I am falling down.
What goes on in your mind?
I think that I am upside down.

005. He was my Brother – Simon & Garfunkel (1964) 

Betty: He’s been shot!! B-because he tried to help me! Oh Bennet!!
Peter: I told him to stay back until I got Blackie’s gun!! Why didn’t he listen?
Bennett: It…it’s better this way…I was…no good…to anyone!! Maybe now…you can wash your hands…of all of this…
Betty: It’s your fault!! If you hadn’t interfered…if you hadn’t tried to be a hero…it might not have happened!! I hate you, do you hear…I hate you!!!
Peter: You don’t know what you’re saying! Stop it, girl!! You mustn’t…you can’t can’t mean it!!
Betty: If only Peter were here! He’s the only one I can turn to…But, it’s too late! Everything’s too late…and Bennet is dead…because of Spider-Man!!

They shot my brother dead
Because he hated what was wrong
He was my brother
Tears can't bring him back to me

006. Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley (1969) 

Betty: Why hel-lo Petey-Wetey! Here, let me fix your little tiezy-wiezy, Petey!
Peter: Aww, cut it out, Betty! You know that I hate being called “Petey”!
Betty: really, Mr. Parker?? I didn’t notice you telling that empty-headed blonde school girl not to call you Petey!!
Peter: Of course I didn’t tell her! What do I care what she calls me?? She doesn’t mean anything to me!

Here we go again
Asking where I've been
You can't see these tears are real
I'm crying
We can't go on together
With suspicious minds

007. Some Other Guy – The Beatles (1962)

Peter: (in thought) Hey! There’s Betty…with another boy!! Look how she’s holding his arm! And how happy they seem!!

Some other guy now
Has taken my love away from me, oh now
Some other guy now
Has taken away my sweet desire, oh now

008. Straight Shooter – The Mamas and Papas (1966)

Betty: I want a man who has a good steady job – who comes home each night, to his pipe, and his paper – and to me!

'Cause I'm a real straight shooter, if you know what I mean.
I've been searching all night, just to find what I'm looking for.
Baby, baby, treat me right, or I won't come round your door
No more!

009. The Kids are Alright – The Who (1665)

Peter: (in thought) There’s no way out! She’d never have me as I am – and I just can’t give up being Spider-Man! So, she’ll end up marrying Leeds – and living the quiet uneventful life she dreams of! There’s only one thing I’ve got to figure out – How do I forget about the girl I love??

I know if I go things would be a lot better for her
I had things planned, but her folks wouldn't let her
I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

010. The Dangling Conversation – Simon & Garfunkel (1966)

Betty: Why wouldn’t he listen?? What is it that always stands between us? The one secret he keep locked within him – the secret he never shares, or talks about--!
Peter: (in thought) That tears it for good! It’s over! I’ve lost her!

Like a poem poorly written
We are verses out of rhythm,
Couplets out of rhyme,
In syncopated time
And the dangled conversation
And the superficial sighs,
Are the borders of our lives.

If you are wondering why all those songs are from the 1960s it is because that is what I was going for because Peter and Betty were together from 1963 to 1965.

I'm so coldddddddd

Noah is dumb as sticks

Well okay pic time

Here's more of Hawkeye
Also one time I tried to draw Spider-Man.
Okay more than one time

Okay that's all for now have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment