Thursday, August 12, 2010

Owl Post

Okay, I want to make at least the one semi-decent post so I'm just going to not finish the goblin quizzes today. i promise i will soon though.

wow g. it's friday the 13th! i hope i will be lucky enough to make this a good post!

You know what I hate about going on vacation? It seems like all this really good news about my favorite tv shows and movies and stuff always comes out on the week I leave. so I'm going to do you a favor and provide you all the news you missed while on vacation!!!

Harry Potter:

Picture of Lupin and Tonx
A bunch of new pictures from Deathly Hallows Part 1

Torchwood:

Title of the new season, title of the new season, new characters, and confirmation that Jack, Gwen and Rhys will be back

Doctor Who:

2 new mini-episodes called, Meanwhile, In the Tardis will be on the season 5 dvd set.


Lost:

The Lost Epilogue was leaked. I'm not sure where to find it online anymore though.

Heroes:

Sadly, nothing. =[

Star Trek:

Again, nothing.

Okay I don't know if there is any more news I need to report but I think that should be good enough.

"
Time is making fools of us again."

No comments:

Post a Comment