Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Wedding

HEY GS JUST POSTING

whoa g's here's something crazy. ok i was just lookin at this inception fanmix and there was a song on it that i already know, and it was like a song for Mal and whoa ok that song was legit written about her. jk not legit, but it practically could have been, just about. the song is 'Wild' by Poe ok look at these words:

"So this is what it's like living in limbo
First I'm high then I'm solo

I go wild
'Cause you break me open
Wild
'Cause you left me here
I go wild
'Cause your promises are broken"

WHOAAAAAAAAA.

oh and by the way i always like to read the title and artist of that song as "wild po"

ok today was awesome. here is why:
-i went shoppin and got some awesome clothies!
-mother confirmed that we are seein inception tomorrow!!1
-my geebs made some delish soup that wasn't even boring
-proposition 8 was overturned so now gob can maybe go to california and marry desmond if you wants. or noah can go and marry quin
-i had this delish lunch yummy
-i got some awesome jamz a min ago
-a secret thing happened

well well well that's all i can think o

ummm i was gonna say other stuff but icr it. omg glugs i am listening to thisp song again that i talked about above and every time i hear that one part it's like akjgksahgjkasgjsgj

omg dont you hate when you accidentally type your password after your username in the spot for the username so then if people are typing stuff in they might see that appear. i just did that. except it doesnt matter cuz im the only person that uses this comp soooo.

ok i was legit gonna say some stuff. well i will play the inception game and maybe itll come to me.

Day 4 - Your favorite score
idk i like the music that was in the trailer. like this really beautiful music that's in it. i also like the other music in the trailer where when you watch the trailer in d box it makes your seat all vibrating.


ARRRRGH G THAT HAS TO BE ALL CUZ IT GOT SO LATE SO I NEED TO WRAP THIS UP.

here's the legit game

"That's not possible"

goblin quiz:
4. who does the song i talked about remind me of?
1. WHAT IS THAT DARN QUOTE FROM? i don't even know but it's in my head
2. was my day good or bad and give 2 reasons why
3. how many people use this computer?
5. when's the wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment