Thursday, August 26, 2010

Go Your Own Way

Okay I'm going to start on this post now before I head off to marching band because when I get back from marching band I'm probably going to have to do homework and other dumb stuff. blehhhh. Actually nvm, I have to eat dinner now and after that I'm going to mg rehearsal.
I'll bbl.

Okay I'm back except I have a whole essay to write for AP US History so I'm not really going to do too much on this post because I don't have time. D: Sorry gs.

Okay here's the inception game:

Day 5: Your Totem-

My glasses would be my totem. When I'm in my dream no matter how much I shake my head they never fall off.

Day 6: A song that reminds you of Inception:

Made-up dreams - Built To Spill

Ahhhhhhh! I have to get this!!!!!!! Apparently it's like a real comic and not just something someone made up too!

Oh wait, nvm...it's just the cover that is for sale. it's not a full comic book. :/ Oh well. I would still buy even just the cover. That is so awesome.


Well that's all you get from me today. Sorry gs. Next time I'll do a better post. Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment