Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GUESS WHAT GS? I AM BUYING LIKE 80 DOLLARS WORTH OF AWESOME STUFF ON THE INTERNET THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! :D

Haha i have like 20 dollars in amazon gift cards from prize rebel, then 20 dollars from Uncle Tony, and a bunch more money from miscellaneous places, like the christmas card from like 5 years ago I found in the basement.

Here is what I have already bought/plan on buying:

-11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
Ahhh g I ordered this yesterday and I am so excited for it to come!!! It lights up AND makes sound! And it has this little part that extends out! It looks so cool!

-Annoy-a-tron
Haha it's this little thing that makes random beeps at random intervals of 2-20 minutes and you hide it to annoy people and it's like super hard to find because you never know when it's going to beep!

-Cupcake flavored mints
Hahaha idek. I just got them for free as a bonus when I ordered the screwdriver and the annoy-a-tron from thinkgeek.com

-Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets
I got these as a free bonus too but these actually seem pretty cool! You eat one and it changes your taste buds to make bitter things taste sweet and yummy! It says the effects can last up to an hour! Haha that would be so awesome if it lasted forever though.

-Doctor Who Season 5 DVDs
Actually idk if i'm going to get this or not but i just might.

-An awesome Sirius Black Prisoner of Azkaban Poster

-A moose
Actually Amazon.com doesn't carry any live mooses. D: any suggestions where I could get one?

gs what else should I buy online from amazon.com? I expect you to give me some suggestions.

asdfkmsdklfmdklamfkldmkldfmasasdfk daklmfdklmdsklmdfaklmafklmdf. i just got this huge email thing from my dad saying that cm shouldn't order this carnivorous desktop plant from think geek and explaining why he shouldn't so he didn't place the order until cm decides what he wants to do and cm is asleep now. blehh i really wish i could of just ordered my stuff myself. oh well. i'll order it tomorrow for sure.

Wowwwww! I just read that if you hold the close door button on an elevator, then select what floor you want to go to and keep the button held down you go straight to that floor and you won't be stopped if people try to get on!!! It says it works on every elevator and it is used by police to get to places faster, but idk if it's really true or not. I really want to try that now!!!

Here's a bunch of random stuff I found on the internet:














Okay now the Inception game:

Day 7 - Who would you be and why? (Forger, Architect, Point Man, Extractor, Chemist)
Extractor. That just seems like it's the most important and interesting and exciting job to do.

Day 8 - Your reaction to the ending
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! D:

Day 9 - Do you think it fell over?
idekkk. i really need to watch inception again.

Day 10 - If you could guarantee one Academy Award for Inception, what would it be (besides best movie)?
Best Director

Omgg gs that reminded me. did you know that Avatar is coming out in theaters AGAIN? it's going to be like "special edition" or something. Idgi. It wasn't THAT great. I mean the visual effects were pretty cool but I thought it was just an OK movie. It annoys me so much when people are like, "OMGGG. AVATAR RULEZZZ. BEST MOVIE EVER. IM GONNA SEE IT 17 BILLION TIMES!" Just shut up people! I'm really sick of all this darn Avatar praise and I am not excited to hear even more about it.

*ends rant*

One movie I can't wait for though is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1!!!!! It looks like it's going to be so good!!!! I've watched the trailer like 20 billion times and apparently a bunch of people saw a test screening of the movie in Chicago and they all said it is super good and super true to the books!!! Icqcme!!!!

Wowww, this has been like a super long post. I started on it at like midnight last night and now it's 2:28 and I'm still working on it (mostly to avoid doing homework and chores). What should I talk about now to make this blog post longer so I don't have to do work? Hmmmmm....

Ahh I really don't know. So this is it. Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment