Sunday, August 15, 2010

Homecoming

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was supposed to clean my room today but IT'S STILL THIS DARN GLUG MESS THAT I WANT TO JUST PICK UP ALL OF AND THROW IN THE DARN DUMPSTER. AJSHKASHG

what i did instead was make a dvd of 500 days of summmer SO ME AND PARA CAN WATCH IT TONIGHT, and i made a bracelet, and i wrote some fanfiction.

YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE? INCEPTION AND WE ARE SEEING IT TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well anyway hello blog! i've missed ya! our little trip was alright but i longed for the internet and inception the whole time.

well ok idec that we are not doing that darn quote game anyway cuz it's boring and hard and if nobody even wants to do it then why should we? idek

BUT WHAT I WILL DO IS THE INCEPTION GAME STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well first i would like to take back my answer to the favorite quote question and say that my actual favorite quote is "i was eleven". jj. the one i said is still my fave.

but i would actuallly like to take back my answer to the what is your totem question and say that my totem is a tomato. okay.

Day 9 - Do you think it fell over?
Well ok I kinda like to think that it didn't fall over becasue that is more interesting, and at firsst I thought it was impyling that it wasn't gonna fall over. But I think it did because idk like the whole thing makes sense to me now so idk oh and me and para got this spinning top thing and we tested it and it spun for longer than it did at the end even, so it doesn't really mean anything that it spun for a glug long time.

Day 10 - If you could guarantee one Academy Award for Inception, what would it be (besides best movie)?
What? idk. Most awesome point man.
well idk i'm not very familiar with that glug thing.

Day 11 - In your group of friends who would be the Extractor?
Nope. I am going to change this to Lost characters instead of friends because that is glug and I accidentally made a list of which Lost characters would be these things a few days ago. Ok the extractor would be Locke, I suppose.

Day 12 - The Point Man?
Charlie because he is awesome.

Day 13 - The Chemist?
Daniel Faraday because idk he likes science.

Day 14 - The Forger?
Sawyer, obviously.

Day 15 - The Architect?
Michael. Hello, that is also obvious.

Day 16 - The Tourist?
Juliet because she's this glug who doesn't even go here.

Day 17 - The Mark?
Jack. idk why.

Day 18 - Take a picture/draw/sing/whatever something Inception related.


um. you should probs click on it to get the full experience.


welll now what.
LESS THAN 24 HOURS TILL INCEPTION SAJKGHKASHGKHAG

ok well i was gonna share this inception fic with ya that i started last night and am almost done with but i'm not quite done and i don't wanna rush it and yeah so i'll share it in my next post ok.

whatever whatever.

bleh what i dont wanna do is find a darn title for this.
score i found one.

No comments:

Post a Comment