Monday, August 23, 2010

The Centaur and the Sneak

HEY GS! GUESS WHO THIS IS? IT'S A GOBLIN!!! :D

He is back and more sneaky than ever before! Here is a nice list of all the nice sneaky stuff I've done lately:

-Stayed up until 5:30 am without getting caught
-Slept in until 12:40 to avoid doing chores
-Pretended like I had my music in band class and played from memory
-Snuck into my class without the teacher noticing I was late

And that is just the beginning! So the days of me being a sneaky goblin are definitely not gone. In fact I just realized, I am sneakily writing this blog post! I'm supposed to be doing Spanish. Blehh I hate Spanish. And headaches. And school.

Okay now here is the Inception Game:

Day 1 - Your favorite character

Cobb is awesome!

Day 2 - Your favorite quote

"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange."
-Cobb

Day 3 - Your favorite scene

The scene where she's making the bridges change and stuff.


Day 4- Your favorite score


The french music and that music that goes like DUN....DUN....DUN...DUN...and etc. And those two both count as one because they are the same thing but at different speeds!



Oh yeah and also i found this really cool Inception remix song today!



Gs, I REALLY want to see inception again. D: It's on TV shack but it's a cam and not very good quality so I don't really want to watch it that way. Maybe next weekend I can find someone who wants to go see it with me again. Ahhh I wish it was a more convenient and easy to go to the movie theaters to see a movie but first of all it's expensive unless you go at the right time, plus the movie theater is like 20 minutes away from where I live so going to see a movie not only takes up the time the movie actually takes but an additional 40 minutes of driving. It seems like a lot of the time recently I have wanted to see movies in theaters but never get around to seeing them because it's so darn inconvenient! Like I wanted to see Alice in Wonderland in theaters and Prince of Persia and Clash of the Titans and Fantastic Mr. Fox and Up and a bunch of other movies in theaters but I never got a chance to. =/ Oh and also I really want to see Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World too. A bunch of my friends said it is really good. Maybe this weekend I can see either that or Inception


No comments:

Post a Comment