Saturday, August 7, 2010

Shell Cottage

ea

Hey gs!!! I am starting this post on Tuesday, August 3. I might not post it until like next week though since I think Para and Hob have this week covered since they thought I wouldn’t have internet. It turns out this house does have internet though!! But, the internet is super slow and it only works from one room in the house but hey it’s still internet.

Ahhhh I love the beach! It has been so awesome so far! Want to know why? Because this has been what my schedule has been like on most days.

-Eat (Breakfast)

-Beach

-Eat (Lunch)

-Read

-Sleep (Nap)

-Beach

-Eat (Snack

-Read

-Eat (Dinner)

-Read

-Sleep

Basically what it has been so far is a ton of eating, beaching, reading and sleeping!!! It has been soooo nice.


Okay now to business. I’m going to go ahead and answer a Goblin Quiz.

July 29, 2010

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

1. I would say the catchiest tune on the syannie fanmix is My Hero by the Foo Fighters

2. Ctrl + T is a shortcut for bringing up the visualizer in iTunes.

3. I think the post is titled Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets because of the youtube secret and the iTunes secret .


now the quote game:

“The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and therefore should be treated with caution…”

Warning: The next couple posts are going to suck really badly. Sorry. First of all, my mom's computer got a virus so i now have one less computer i am able to use. Second of all, my mom and dad won't let me use internet a lot this week. Third of all, I don't have much time to do internet a lot this week. I promise though after this week I'll get back to doing awesome blog posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment