Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Attractive Today

hey gs!

ok g but i'm really excited. D:

GS GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT!!?!?!?!?!??! HEROES SEASON 4 DVDS!!!! THEY ARE SO AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL OMG!!! EVERYONE GO BUY THEM FOR YOURSELVES!!!

haha ok so last night i was reading this fic and it made me really mad at one peter petrelli...so i did this.

haha omg

haha look at this. this is like my life.

hahaha

ok let me take a crack at that inception thing

day 1-my favorite character:
oh yeah. arthur is the MAN! haha the point man that is. jj he is awesome.

day 2- my favorite quote:
"dreams feel real while we're in them. it's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange."
-cobb

day 3-my favorite scene:
this was just an awesome scene. that's all there is to it.

now i'll play the real game i guess.
"i...do...not...know..."

goblin quiz:
1. what did i just buy?
2. does peter look beautiful?
3. do dreams feel real while we're in them?
4. why is arthur so awesome?
5. who says that quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment