Sunday, November 4, 2012

secrets of the cat

Hey gs!


Yeah I doubt Norman Osborn will be in Iron Man 3 because they would have to either change his back story dramatically or include Spider-Man and they can't include Spider-Man without getting permission from Sony and it's not likely Sony would do that...and who are we kidding, Spider-Man's clearly not in Iron Man 3. Maybe Iron Patriot will be Rhodey??? Idk but I hope it's not Tony.

Anyway it's so dumb how all these characters are owned by different companies because they're supposed to exist in one universe and have interweaving stories so they should be able to be in the same movies. I hope Spider-Man will be in Avengers 2 or 3 but I don't think I will hold my breath. Although what I really want is for them to make a Civil War movie eventually and they definitely can't do that without Spider-Man so.

Well the one good thing about Sony owning Spider-Man is that they have to make a new movie every few years or they lose the rights.

Oops it's already 12:01.


No comments:

Post a Comment