Friday, August 2, 2013

the final goat

Hey gs!

I'm trying to deflate this ball and it's really hard! I can't get all the air out of it!!!

Same this is my last post before mad eye too. Well obviously since we are leaving tomorrow. Well apparently its Gob's job to make sure there's a post everyday since apparently that was our job when Gob couldn't post so

Who says he's becoming bisexual? (audience laughter) Who have you been talking to? (audience laughter) I don't know. I seriously don't know anything about that. And if it's true, I'm gonna make a couple of phone calls. (audience laughter, applauding, cheering, and whistling) I think that one sex is enough for anybody. (audience laughter)

Wow I just was reading some more of the youtube comments on the video of that and pretty much every single one of them makes me want to strangle something. Yes, representation of gay people in media is "bending over backwards" for them. Wow also so many people with their apologism for Stan Lee it's super annoying like just because he's old doesn't make that okay??? And just because he (with Steve Ditko) created Spider-Man doesn't mean he's right all the time about everything or even everything Spider-Man related. Also Andrew Garfield was definitely not joking when he said that. Even when he had to backpedal a little bit he still said that it was a good thing to think about and still a good idea.

Tyt about my vid!

Okay so I saw The Wolverine!!! I thought it was p good! It was definitely better than X-men Origins Wolverine.

I had a dream that Iron Man and Captain America were women and they were traversing the multiverse together trying to sell real estate.

Well I had dinner with my roommate and her parents today. She seems p nice so hopefully I won't have as many roommate problems this year.

This was listening to this song and the music video is really creepy and also has Elle in it so that's double creepy! Also it's a little bit sad and I may have teared up a little bit...



Well that's all the time we have see you when I get back have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment