Saturday, August 31, 2013

the end of the goat goblin

Hey gs!!!

Gob why did you post yesterday even except not really??? Yesterday was my day??? Also why did you post the last time also on my day???? Can't I have a day to myself to post?????

So are you ever gonna post a real post or

Well you have to post tomorrow otherwise its all messed up.

Also ah the biannual time when Gob posts a pic of his schedule as an excuse for not posting

Tbh I don't want that game.  It could be fun like one time I guess but I can't see us wanting to do that over and over again???

Tyt about my old blog post yeah that was a great post maybe I should post more often at 5 am.

What ep of Parenthood did you watch???

THAT SMALL LITTLE BABY CAT OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS THAT LITTLE BABY!!!! HER SMALL FACE OMG SHE'S JUST A CAT

Is that character Wolverine???  Is your fav character going to be in it????

Well just a few mins ago we had a severe thunderstorm warning and I had to go into the basement which was so boring bc I didn't grab anything to do down there but it only lasted like half an hour so I am back now

So time for piccies

So here's a pic I drew of the fic I wrote (and am mostly done with, I just need to finish editing) It pretty much summarizes everything you need to know about it.  Also I really like this pic because I think that is the best I have ever drawn Spider-Man's suit from the reboot

Okay so also I redrew a pic I drew a while ago I think I drew it in March so about 5 or 6 months ago

Here's the old version

And the new one
Improvement????? At least I didn't draw sunglasses on Peter this time because I couldn't draw eyes haha

Okay so I asked Hob what I should draw and she said Spider-Man and green so I decided to draw Spider-Man wearing something green so then I asked Spidey what he wanted to wear that was green and this was his answer (I swear!!!)

Oh also it looked so cute so I drew it again
Oh I forgot that just today I redrew another pic from a while ago.  Actually it was the first pic that I digitally colored although I drew it by hand and then scanned it. This was from January so like 8 months ago wow

Here's the old one

And here's the new one
OKAY JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR GOB YOU HAVE TO POST TOMORROW

Well that's all have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment