Monday, August 12, 2013

the thrill of the goat!

Hey gs!

Well Gob you could have said you weren't going to post for those days beforehand instead of just skipping off but whatever.

Yeah idk that trip seemed p short idk I read some comic books I wrote my fic and then???

Well actually I'm done watching Parenthood now so

Wow the new Thor 2 trailer is so awesome!!!!!  But it has too much Loki bleh.  Thor has a really good look to him esp his ponytail!!!  Also I spy Jane and Sif in the same scene!!!

Oh here is the trailer in case you haven't seen it.

 

Apparently some footage of Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America 2 was leaked but I refuse to watch it.  Bleh now there's leaked footage for three movies I want to see that I have to avoid seeing gifs of pls kill me.

Hey maybe if I see The Wolverine again there will be a Thor 2 trailer this time now that there's a longer trailer!!!  But idk because they showed the shorter trailer one time when I saw Iron Man 3 so???

Today I went to the eye doctor that was fun.

What else is there to say?

There's nothing.

This post is a failure.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment