Tuesday, April 2, 2013

cat accomplices

Hey g.

Bleh I hate this week I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it

I have two exams tomorrow and one the day after that and a paper due on Friday and blehh this week is so icky like a yucky baby I just want it to be over.

Also my room smells like doritos right now thanks Joy

Welp not much time for this post because there's only like half an hour but I will try to make the best of it. 

G I don't see how it's sad that I know his name I mean I talked to him so

Well if we're doing a new game I guess we'll have to start it in a few days in my next post... Unless someone else wanted to start it haha jk that would never happen

Aw g I wish I had a show that I could watch every week but all shows are dead 2 me. Well I guess I could be watching Ultimate Spider-Man but

Wow I didn't used to ship Johnny/Ben but then the other night I had a dream about it and now I think I ship it???? It's still not as great as Peter/Johnny though.  Wow yesterday I read a super great Peter/Johnny fic and now I want to die.

Wow I hate Loki fans so much have I ever mentioned that. Like okay it was just announced that Loki is not going to be in Avengers 2 and like..... okay I thought that was obvious.  He's not an Avenger... He was defeated by the Avengers.... There's going to be a new villain in Avengers 2.... Why would Loki even????  But I guess this is news to some people because now I've seen some really stupid people being like "wow I guess I'm not going to be in the fandom anymore" like okay sweetie we're not going to miss you!!!!

Wow but something that's crazy is I was not really excited at all for Guardians of the Galaxy but then I read some Avengers Assemble comics where they were working with the Avengers and also I saw some concept art for the film and now I'm kind of excited for it???? 

Okay Hob now it's time for the pics you requested. I couldn't remember exactly what they were but I hope these are close enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment