Sunday, April 14, 2013

cat night


Tyt Gob and Hob.

Yeah Gob at my school we have what are called "Intellectual Community" courses and you need to take one to graduate but they are only offered to freshmen in their first semester. Idk what happens if you fail it though....

Aw g well I guess I didn't think about how people might be annoying about it but tbh people are annoying in every class so that wouldn't be that different plus I bet it would be better than my IC course which was such a snore.

Aw g I have four weeks well three weeks not including finals but idk if you are including finals because last time I asked you ignored me I guess you will probably ignore me again but whatever

Why are you making an android app?

No g because my adviser didn't look at the times at all or like he didn't even ask me if I wanted to take them he's just like well here's an idea bye

Tyt you can construct one yourself or you can buy one from me if you want. Or you could invest and then we can mass produce them and make millions

Icr what the fic was honey

NO OMG I JUST REMEMBERED I AM A GENIUS It was Matlida/Miss Honey!!!! Hahahahaha

That doesn't seem like its really the same as J2 dating because tbh I shipped J2 for reasons other than just that they play Sam and Dean.

That pic is so beautiful Hei is so small wow

Wow I kept hearing "Quesada" in my head and I was really confused because it was in this voice and then when he watched Heroes I realized it was Nikki's voice and then I was like what and then I remembered that time when Jessica killed Alonso and Quesada and i couldn't qcml. (they are or have been editors in chief of Marvel)

Okay NOW it's let's talk about comics time.

Though I'm gonna have to reread the comics to remember what I was going to say about them oh well

Hawkeye #9
*Aja's art is always so good to me
*How was that card even stuck on Clint's face??? Like okay Bobbie and Natasha stuck theirs in their hair and Jessica might have face sticking powers idk but Clint??? How are you???? Doing that????
*I think Fraction has lost control of the "bros"
*Clint's face!!!!!!!
*Why did they just walk into Kate's apartment like is that normal??
*There's so much red in this issue it's weird
*Nooooo Clint and Jessica!!!
*Actually I don't really care if they break up they were kind of cute 2gether in Avengers vs X-men but
*NOOOOOO GRILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avenging Spider-Man #19
*Checchetto's art is always really good too ugh
*Peter Parker!!!!!!!!
*I can't think of many things creepier than Aunt May in a wedding dress talking to Otto saying things she says to Peter
*Okay maybe that spider octopus.
*Sleepwalker is really cool but idk that much about him tbh
*So if the Avengers are like monitoring Spider-Man or whatever why aren't they seeing this???
*So someone took control Peter's body that was was already being controlled by someone else okay
*Ah more tentacles
 *Okay yeah I recognize you're trying to make me sympathize for Otto but no I'm not going to do that like do you want me to forget all the horrible things he has done this doesn't excuse any of that okay a lot of people have had horrible lives Peter's was more horrible and Otto was partially responsible so just no
*Sleepwalker has a good look to him...
*"The fat guy with the arms, right?"
*Jeez calm down it was just a dream

Age of Ultron #5
*Ah yes I think this is my favorite issue so far
*Haha I love the cover bc it looks like they all have one arm thrown in the air and they're all shouting like "YEAH!"
*"One of us marries it."
*Wow when Steve is like "Tony, stead," and puts his arm on Tony's shoulder. Shippin it.
*Haha the panel of Logan sniffin. I'm laughin.
*"How's your spider-sense?" "Pretty good, how's yours?"
*Fury!!!!! Reall Fury I mean!!!
*"Miscolored hulk."
*Haha Fury's like "so who wants to go with me" and Black Widow and Moon Knight are like "we'll go" and Fury's like "thanks but I need people who are actually powerful so."
*Noooo you can't kill Hank he's too small!!!
*That is not the Mark II wtf
*I'm wondering how Fury decided who to bring with him because it doesn't seem like he based it simply on usefulness because a lot of the people he left behind would be more useful than some of the people he brought. But looking at the people he left behind...Logan....Peter...I think it's more that he brought the people who can follow orders
*Why is Logan's solution to everything "kill someone in the past"?

Okay it's time for pics!!! I have a lot since I've been drawing so much since I got my tablet but we'll see what we have time for since I'm almost out of time actually.

Okay these are supposed to be like those pet shaming pics idk if you have seen those but yeah except with superheroes idk




Okay this I drew before I got my tablet so

Oh I also drew this before 
And this was the first thing I drew with my tablet
Okay and this...well I asked Abby what I should draw and she said "Wolverine in pain" so
And then I asked Tom what I should draw and he said "Spider-Man and Deadpool holding hands with a little kid dressed as Superman running around them" so

Well that's all we have time for!!! Sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment