Friday, April 5, 2013

probably cats

Hey gs!

Alright fine I will stop ignoring Gob even though he deserves it for not punishing himself and posting a crappy post after midnight that one time and lying about it even though I had told him hours before to post so

I don't see how it's any more mean than when Gob constantly ignores BOTH of us.

By the way I wasn't pretending Gob didn't exist I was pretend he was killed in battle and we were too sad to talk about it.

Hob you are so perfect you have infinite wisdom wow

Yeah haha I was going to say the same thing about that darn hug idk it looks like a good hug though like they smushed their faces together and everything I kind of want to watch it but doubtful I will ever get around to it really.

Aw g but a circle for a head is a good start!  Pretty much the whole first part of drawing anything is to draw circles and lines!!!

Tyt about my pics!!! Yeah same that is the one I was laughing about its so cute to me

Wow well you can be addicted to video games I guess maybe we should have an intervention for Noah

Okay I guess I'll see if there's anything Gob said to respond to.

Four weeks wtf I have five weeks.Well I guess that is including finals week so it's actually four weeks but idk if you are including that or not whatever. That seems p short but also I am super ready for it to be over.

Aw g well I don't really care about Star Wars at all but I can sympathize with you a little bit because when the tv rights to Spider-Man transferred to Disney they cancelled Spectacular Spider-Man so I feel you buddy.

Well that's it.

Wow so I guess Zoe Saldana is probably going to play Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy.  That's p cool I guess!!!

Haha yesterday I was writing a paper and I wanted to use the phrase "we just don't know" but then I realized no contractions so I changed it to "we just do not know" and then I couldn't qcml

Also the other day in class we were talking about what qualities make a good presidents of the united states and I said creativity, uniqueness, nerve, and talent haha wow I crack me up

Wow wtf is with all these new Spider-Man ongoings like the Sinister Six ongoing which I don't think is going to have Spidey in it every issue but that's still Spider-Man related and also idg how a Sinister Six ongoing will work especially without Spidey like do they plan how to kill the guy every issue and then completely fail before they even find him??? And like they can never be victorious obviously so.... I don't know it seems like a horrible idea to me.  And also they're starting a Superior Spider-Man team up onging and I don't see how that's different from Avenging Spider-Man????? Or are they going to cancel Avenging Spider-Man because Spider-Man might no longer be an Avenger???? What's happening?????

OH MY GOD JOY STOP CRACKING YOUR FINGERS I HATE THAT SOUND I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

Okay I've come to the conclusion that Caitlin is stalking me because she keeps showing up everywhere I am like in the library and in the dining hall and then today she was standing outside the bathroom when I came out and then I had to quickly run away from her wow I am so scared

Yay it's time to talk about comics again!!!!

Age of Ultron #4
*Everyone's dying oh man
*Actually I'm not sure if that killed She-Hulk seeing as she is a hulk but still
*Still sad about Jessica and Danielle
*Haha I am laughing at Spidey and his hoodie but wow at least someone gave him something to wear finally
*Wow those little superheroes holding hands they are all so cute I want to smush them all
*Also that part reminds me of when the kids are flying in Peter Pan wow those little guys
*Fucking Avengers just leave their old quinjets lying around
*So everyone's just like yeah we don't want to go in to see Cage let's just stand out here and read his mind he was hit by a nuclear blast he probably looks yucky
*"The Vision? Our Vision?"
*Everyone keeps coming up with plans but they never seem to work!!!
*Someone tell me how Nick Fury planned for Ultron taking control of the earth from the future I mean really

Deadpool #7
*Icqcml
*Peter and his yellow shirt so cute
*Wow I was still shipping Spidey and DP in this issue
*Also Spidey and Flash
*Was Peter suppose to put out his foot and stop the car??? What are you saying Flash???
"Or is someone going to shoot Flash? Would that be so bad?"
"If only Spider-Man were here!" "He is here, Flash." "SHUT UP, PARKER!" "Okay."
*Wow he stabbed the guy through his medallion thing how does that work?
*Party Time Fruit Liquor!
*"Pfft. Well, I'm not Iron Man... Oh."
*The part when they were pouring out the alcohol was really cute
*"And say hi to Uncle Ben for me!" slkdjgdslkgjlsdg

Superior Spider-Man #7
*I really don't know much about Cardiac tbh
*Well Peter you said you'd heard you were a cute sleeper so
*Hang on isn't that his left hand????
*Wow the moment Peter finally gets through to Spock is to save a criminal's life he's so dumb like the dumbest smallest guy you ever saw
*To be fair Spock doesn't know Cardiac isn't completely evil or whatever but you'd think he'd check Peter's memories about him before he charged into a fight with him
*Haha when he's hugging the box that's p cute actually
*Why is Spock even carrying Peter's spider-tracers around if he thinks they are so inferior huh?
*Wow for the most part I like the art but ugh I don't like how any of the Avengers (besides Spidey) are drawn in this issue like wtf is going on with Black Widow
*"That's right, Thor! Testify!"
*Well, I think Spidey could take any of these Avengers (with the exception of Thor) if it was one on one but all of them together, and with Thor, I'm pretty sure he's gonna get curbstomped.
*To be honest though this is making the Avengers seem p stupid like "you flag waving fool" would Peter ever seriously say that to Cap come on guys
*Oh well pass me some of that ghost popcorn too

OKAY IT'S TIME FOR A NEW GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay the game is going to be everyone write a fic every post. But you have to write it for someone else like people can make suggestions for fics if they want but you don't have to use them you can write whatever you want really as long as you think someone will like it.

To kick it off I wrote this fic for Hob based on what I know about Les Mis but just warning ya I don't know a lot.

Also I made it a coffee shop au you're welcome


A blond haired guy was working at a coffee shop.  Suddenly a guy walked in.  He had brown hair. The blonde haired guy wanted a piece of that action.

“Hello,” said the brown haired guy, walking up to the counter. “One French Roast coffee please.”

The blond haired guy waited to see if he was going to order anything else but the brown haired guy was just smiling at him.

“Get it because we’re French,” the brown haired guy explained finally.

“Haha,” said the blond haired guy. “Will that be all?”

“Yes,” the brown haired guy replied.

The blond haired guy made the coffee and wrote his number on the cup because even if he told stupid jokes he was still good looking but before he could hand it to him and robber ran into the coffee shop and shot the brown haired guy.

“Darn it,” said the blond haired guy in disappointment.

A few minutes later Anne Hathaway walked into the coffee shop.  She was crying.

“What’s wrong?” the blond haired guy asked.

“I don’t know, I got a haircut or something,” Anne Hathaway said through her tears.

“Oh okay do you want any coffee to take your mind off that fashion disaster?” the blond haired guy asked.

Anne Hathaway ordered an iced coffee to put on that burn but while she was waiting a blonde haired girl walked in.
“I’m your daughter or something,” the blond haired girl said.

“Oh cool I’m Anne Hathaway,” Anne Hathaway replied.

“And I’m Javert,” Javert said from the kitchen.

Anne Hathaway and her daughter left the coffee shop hand in hand but they were immediately hit by a bus while they were crossing the street.

“Has science gone too far?” asked the blond haired guy.

Just a few seconds later Wolverine ran into the shop and stabbed the blond haired guy with his claws. He then ran into the kitchen and stabbed Javert.

The End.


Okay now it's time for a pic I worked really hard on!!!!!!

I made this because Spidey is this small guy with so many green guys who hate him like this isn't even all of them this is just a tiny portion I couldn't fit everyone into the pic okay


No comments:

Post a Comment