Saturday, April 20, 2013

goat

Hey gs!!!

Well if that new season of Heroes even does happen I doubt it will be very good just saying.

Oh cool how do you do the jobs

No I still haven't yelled at her because I didn't see her for like two days afterwards and then by the time I saw her again it seemed like too long after the thing like kind of like when a pet does something bad you have to yell at them right away or else they forget about it. Idk I am still so steamed at her tho bleh

Yeah I mean a lot of people said nice things and its not like anyone was really criticizing it but just like a few people were taking it way too seriously and bleh I hate people

Nice piccie I will say again. Who are those fools???

Same it seems like it snows every Thursday idk

What is mo even

hahaha icqcml at Katie Utke crawlin up the stairs.

Gob didn't answer any of our qs bleh.

Wow speaking of Heroes I was looking at the cast of Ultimate Spider-Man the other day bc icqcme to watch it and there are so many people from Heroes in it!!! Like
Jack Coleman (HRG) voices Dr. Strange
Greg Grunberg (Matt) voices Uncle Ben
Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) voice Iron Man
Wow so crazy! Also Christopher Daniel Barnes (Spider-Man in TAS) voices Electro!!!

Okay gs my friend gave me a giant sheet of paper and I want to draw something awesome on it but idk what so I need some ideas pls help

Wow only two weeks left of classes that is crazy stuff man

Time for piccies!

Okay first this pic I forgot to put in my last post bc I am a dumby.

It's good old Spock!

Hahaha okay now this pic and icqcml when I look at it. It's the Goblog bloggers as Spider-Man villains!

Okay Gob is the Green Goblin bc doi that's just him. Hob is the Hobgoblin bc hob and Para is Venom bc Venom is part parasitic life form.

Okay Hob here's the pic you told me to draw of Spider-Man and a fish.

Here's a pic of these dumbies with their dumb matching outfits being so dumb

Eh I have more but too much lazy in me so next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment