Tuesday, April 30, 2013

the uncanny threat of the terrible goat

Hey gs.

I was trying to get this paper done before my post but no such luck so this is probably going to be a suck post because I only have 15 mins to write it bleh

Aw g Noah is such a dumb like wtf why would you go to bed at 10 any day let alone when its the weekend and you are chillin in a hotel in Duluth???? Yeah we would have been having a party bleh Noah is a waste of life.

Same but that's probably the same for a lot of things like I like lions and sharks in theory but if I was in the presence of one I would probably be afraid of being eaten.

G that seems really hard to draw esp by hand

What books?

Yeah wow idg it like Thor is workin his hair and Loki is not Thor shante you stay Loki sashay away

I will have to explain Spock to you in my next post.

Oh okay are you sure it's not your roommate Molly?

Oh I was going to say that to Gob too because just some months ago I also though I couldn't draw anything.

Tyt!!! Yeah also I drew Wolverine who is also hard to draw for me! Yeah there are actually a bunch of places on deviantart I use for ref pics I think I have used that one place for one other pic but that's cool that you recognized it. But g you are missing the important thing of that pic which is that its so sad!!!!!

Wow I love your piccies!!!!! I need to see them with my own eyes though but I love Thor's sock feet so cute also nice hammer so beautiful also I love that pic of Spider-Man he gets sick a lot that's so small of him.

Gob idg how that pic wouldn't remind me of you. First of all it is directly telling me to think of my cousins and you are the first cousin that comes to my mind and also it is common knowledge to me that you hate mice and rats duhhhh also I wasn't saying like here's a pic you might like I was saying it just made me think of you.

Welp there is only three minutes left of this post so I will just tell you that I hate life because I have this dumb paper due tomorrow and the library's going to close in an hour although I'm almost done I think but still. Also I have a group debate tomorrow and one of the people in my group never showed up to our meeting and so I have no idea if he's even going to contribute at all and the other person in my group is clearly on the wrong side of the debate like we spent half and meeting arguing about the issue with him on the opposite side and he is so stupid and selfish I guess wow

Two minutes left so I still have time to say that Joy left a gross cotton swab stick thing icr what you call those that she had used to clean her ears on the floor and I almost died it's probably still there pls kill me

What a great post this is going down in the history of best posts

No comments:

Post a Comment