Monday, April 8, 2013

catland

Hey g(s?)!!!!

Well idk what the fuck is up with Gob I think he hates us now. Idk why he is trying to tear this family apart.

Wtf I haven't heard anything about Adam being back except a lot of people complaining that Adam should come back and I guess some people thought he was coming back instead of Bobby idk

Wow I don't really have anything to say in this post.....

Well this is going to be a little bit of a snore of a post I guess.  That is unfort because I am so bored and it would be good to have something to talk about but I just can't think of anything...

Well here is a vid I made.  The song was in my Peter/Gwen fanmix so that should be familiar I guess if you actually listened to it



Idk why but its not showing up in my uploaded vids idk

Nice pic Hob!!!

Well I was trying to draw a pic like yours this afternoon but it was too late before I realized that you can't actually see their hands in that pic but I guess I just assumed they were holding hands???

Anyway here's what I came up with


It's taking place during Omega Effect because I read that the other day and it was greaaaaaaat!!!

Oops I almost forgot the game and I have already written my fic! That would be dumb of me!!!


Hei was working at a coffee shop but not really because he was undercover.  Everything was running really smoothly except for one thing.  He couldn't stand to be around food all the time and not eating it.

Everyday he looked at the muffins and scones and stuff that they sold and wasn't allowed to eat them and he cried a little bit.

He couldn't take it anymore.

"Just a taste," he whispered, slowly reaching into the shelf and pulling out a muffin. He brought it to his mouth and...

"Hey," a voice interrupted him.  Hei quickly threw the muffin to the ground and stomped on it.  His head snapped up.

Yin was standing there with her usual blank expression on her face. "Hei," she repeated.

Darn it all! Hei had thought someone was saying "hey" like "hey don't eat that' but in fact someone had just been saying his name! And what's worse it was a doll who probably didn't even understand that he wasn't supposed to be eating that darn muffin!

He had taken his one shot at happiness and thrown it to the ground and stomped on it.  He felt that was a cruel metaphor for his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment