Thursday, April 11, 2013

cat subtext

Hey gs!

Whoops I meant to start this post way earlier where did the time go?

Wow do whatever you want Gob it's p clear you don't care that much about this blog so

Haha but did you even read the fics I wrote like do you think being bad at writing fic even matters??? Well Hob's was great tho we can't deny that.

Tyt about my pic!!! I worked so long on it you don't even know

That vid scares me and idgi....

Tyt about my vid and my pic Hob

Yeah I can't draw hands either hands are really hard

Wow did you know you can delete the playlists in itunes that are like automatically there???? I did not know that but the other day I discovered it and so I deleted a bunch like
90s music why the fuck would you need that all my music is 90s music
classical why is there even this
top rated who the fuck rates their songs
music videos are on youtube who the fuck watches music videos in itunes
So now I can see slightly more of my HUGE list of real playlists without having to scroll down!!!!!

Wow okay the other day I was looking at classes to register for for next semester and I saw the BEST CLASS EVER but I can't take it DDD: It's called something like fandom writing and it's an english class and it's about fandom and writing and they're going to talk about meta and fanfiction and tumblr and dslkjglsdkjgslkjglksdjgsdkjglksdjglkdsj Bleh it's only for freshmen why this I hate freshmen so much next year I'm going to stab all of them

Okay but I have to tell you that my advisor is completely worthless. When he was advising me he didn't even look at what times the classes were or anything and it turns out that with the classes he suggested I take I would have four fucking hours of english classes in the afternoon three times a week. I did not take his suggestions but I hope he never finds out about that well actually idec

Okay so I invented something so that I can write down all the ideas I get when I'm in the shower (this was not one of the ideas) and I've used it twice and it's really helpful! Basically it's a few note cards attached to a string and on the other side of the string is a marker and if you have a hook outside your shower you can hang it on that and when an idea strikes you just write it down and try not to make the stuff too soggy it's a super great invention

Wow so I thought we were done with snow but last night we got a ton of snow and actually I think it's snowing right now.

Because of this one of my classes and a lecture I was going to go to were cancelled and also my other class had already been cancelled so today I had nothing to do basically.

Good news the free comics thing is back!!! I got a ton more comics!!!! But unfortunately you can only do it if you signed up for it before so you can't just jump on it right now sorry

Hmm I was going to have let's talk about comics time but now I'm debating whether I even have time for it or if I should wait....

Okay I guess I'll save it this post is even kind of long without it.

Oh also I need to write a fic!!! Okay wow we definitely don't have time for comics then.

Roy was working at a coffee shop.

Suddenly the two brothers walked in.

"Hey Full-Metal Alchemist. Hey his bro," Roy said.

"Hello we would like some coffee please," said the metal brother. He was so small.

Roy gave him some coffee. The little guy spilled it.

"My coffee!" he cried.

"Noooooooooooo!" yelled the other brother.  He quickly cut off his remaining arm and brought the coffee back to life.

"Wow that's disgusting get out please," said Roy.

The brothers left.

Then Hawkeye walked in.

"I love you babe let's get married," Roy said.

"Okay," said Hawkeye.

They skipped off into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment