Tuesday, April 23, 2013

goat vs the chameleon

Hey gs!!!

Haha whoops I'm starting this post in the last hour of the last day

Wow thanks Hob except I can't draw every Marvel person because there are probably thousands of them.

Aww yeah what are you gonna buy with your 60 cents???

Okay I was just curious g but I have never heard of those guys idk. Why does everyone in that have such weird names wow. Well I always think it is p obvous who everyone is but if you don't know then you can ask of course!!! The guy in the yellow sweater is Peter Parker!!!!!!!!

Okay maybe I will try to make a banner out of those pics idk

Such a nice pic g!!!! I really like the one guy's hands!!! And both of their shoesies!!!! And the tall guy's tall hat!!!

Haha icqcml at your pegging comment.

YEAH THE THOR TRAILER IS AWESOME

HERE IT IS


ICQCME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY THE PART WHERE IT'S LIKE THE MARVEL LOGO AND THEN ITS LIKE THOR'S CAPE IS SO COOL I WANT TO SCREAM WHEN I SEE THAT

THOR'S HAIR IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LIKE HOW IT JUST KEEPS GETTING LONGER LIKE THEY DON'T HAVE HAIRCUTS IN ASGARD

SIF IS SO AWESOME AND SKLDGJSLSKLDGJ

But bleh okay I am already sick of hearing about Loki pls kill me

Bleh I want to go to Duluth too g. That was so great last year bleh can me and Noah trade places pls. Actually jk he would probably ruin my life and get me fired from the Avengers.

Okay yeah although this one person keeps spoiling RuPaul's Drag Race for me bleh.

Okay Gob that's not as bad as I thought because it sounded to me like a week where you just have no classes and you just study and that sounded stupid.

Hmm in one of my classes I have the option to do a take home essay instead of a final but idk if I should do it??? Like on one hand, I wouldn't have to take this final at 8:30 am and I wouldn't have to memorize stuff and study for it really, but on the other hand the essay has to be like 6 to 8 pages and that sounds hard... What do you gs think I should do????

Haha in class today we were listening to a recording of the Supreme Court and one of the people sounded like Robert Downey Jr.!!!

Wow people are so stupid being like "spock is the best bc he shoots people in the face with a gun and kills people who deserve to be killed peter parker is worthless he hates guns and doesn't kill ppl!!!111" Like, for one thing, Dan Slott is obviously against guns I mean just look at his twitter so like wow you are clearly getting the wrong message from these comics just saying.  Second of all, why do you even call yourself a Spider-Man fan if you think Peter's weak or stupid for not killing people and for hating guns?? That has always been a thing.....

WOW I'M CRYING AT ALL THE SET PICS OF TASM 2 LIKE I MEAN MAX DILLON WOW HARRY OKAY YES AND OSCORP ALL OF THE OSCORP WOW WOW WOW BUT MOSTLY THE NEW SUIT OKAY IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL EVERY TIME I SEE IT I SCREAM AND ALL THE PICS OF HIM IN THE SUIT ARE SO ADORABLE WOW I AM DYING ICQCME THIS MOVIE IS OVER A YEAR AWAY WHY THIS

Time for piccies!!!

Okay I will tell you who is in these pics this time maybe you will like that.

Here we have Peter Parker/Spider-Man as a ghost-like entity and Danny Phantom.

This is Peter but I really have no idea what I was trying to do here.

This is Peter and Johnny Storm/Human Torch.  It's based on a pic I saw of some of the people from the current season of RuPaul's Drag Race.


Okay this is my best attempt at drawing Thor.  He has no need for puny clothes!!!


This is (from left to right) Gwen Stacy, Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watson, Flash Thompson, and Harry Osborn.

This is Peter and Johnny again. Johnny is half on fire so that he can fly and carry Peter without burning him.

Well I'm about out of time so I don't have time for the last ones but that's probably good because they might not be approp for a Goblin and there's already a lot of of nudity in this post whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment