Wednesday, April 17, 2013

final cat

Hey gs!!!

Aw g every time I read that thing about people yawning I yawn.

Okay though maybe before we mass produce them we should do some testing and try to find the best materials like a waterproof pen that might be good.

Haha yeah that was how I remembered it that was an amazing experience.

Aw g hair is so hard just give everyone a mask that goes over their hair so much nicer

Wtf I have never heard of that what kind of jobs do you have to do

What is that song g

Wtf is a study week?????????

WOW I AM SO MAD AT JOY I AM COMPLETELY STEAMED bc yesterday I came back to my room after class okay I usually leave my laptop on my desk plugged in and I guess while I was gone Joy placed her laptop on top of mine, unplugged my laptop, and plugged hers right in. To my charger. LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???? First of all, why the fuck are you using my charger for don't you have your own and you didn't even ask me, second of all, why the fuck would you put your laptop on top of mine don't you know you're not supposed to stack laptops like that especially while they are charging because laptops are heavy and the bottom laptop (mine in this case) can be damaged like that and charging laptops generate heat and so the other one (mine) can also be damaged from that???? And third of all, DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!!!! Wow I don't go around messing with your stuff idk why you would even think that is okay like wow. Also my laptop was on like it wasn't sleeping or anything so when Joy unplugged it while I was gone it ran out of battery and died so I lost everything that I was doing. I haven't even gotten to yell at her for this yet bc she is rarely awake and in the room at the same time as me. BUT WHEN SHE IS I AM GOING TO KILL HER.

Wow I guess the Deadpool video game might actually be coming out for pc too!!! I hope that is true!!!!!

Well okay there were some set pics of Electro and he looks p cool but I am really questioning all the people that are seriously like "wtf what about the green and yello outfit and the starfish mask???" like okay haha that's funny to joke about but you didn't expect them to actually do that did you??? Anyway he looks a bit like Ultimate Electro from what I can tell so

Wow speaking of stupid people there are so many annoying people saying about those superhero shaming pics I drew that they want to see other superheroes shamed for all the bad things they did that they are mad about or like writers or whatever or that those people have done worse things or like a ton of people have pointed out that Peter's the only one who feels guilty and they're like wow everyone else is worthless and like okay we know okay I had to pick which ones to draw I couldn't draw everyone okay I had to pick which crimes to put on there okay the point of this wasn't to ACTUALLY shame them I mean I love most of those characters like wow it's just supposed to be funny

Aw g Superior Spider-Man Team-Up is gong to be replacing Avenging Spider-Man that makes me sad

Okay it's let's talk about comics time again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well okay first this I just want to say that I don't read Alpha bc I don't like him but I saw some panels from it and Alpha was talking to Spider-Man and he was like "are you ugly under your mask" and Spider-Man was like "no I'm extremely handsome" like haha okay Otto you think Peter is extremely handsome good to know.

Nova #3
*Well to be honest I only read this because I had already read the first two so I thought I might as well
*Also soon I can watch Ultimate Spider-Man soon so it might be good if I cared about Nova
*I don't care yet
*He doesn't seem that likable
*Alejandrooooo!
*Wow why is no one ever honest with anyone
*I like Rocket okay he's really small like a cat
*This training from hell thing has been done a million times I am so sick of this trope
*Yay Chitauri

Daredevil #25
*So beautiful
*I like how Ikari outfit looks like Daredevil's original costume.
*Why does he carry his weight like a blind man if he's not blind
 *Matt's so cocky wow
*Look more training from Hell
*What a small little guy
*Okay Matt but in the movie the sprinklers helped you just saying
*Ah so much pain
*I don't know why people are saying this series is happy bc this is fucking depressing and so many other issues have been too

Age of Ultron #6
*Ah good
*That panel on the first page that's a close up of Wolverine is scary
*I find it hard to believe none of the other people Fury left behind tried to stop Wolverine like to be honest it seemed like Hawkeye, Moon Knight, and Spider-Man were going to try to stop him
*Haha past Fury I'm laughin
*Yup he brought people who could follow orders
*Oh past Hank
*"I'm the ghost of Christmas future."
*More scary Wolverine
*"What's your name, friend." HANK YOU ARE SO SMALL HOW CAN ANYONE WANT TO KILL YOU
*Haha big small Hank
*Also Wolverine looks so teeny!!!
*Why is the future so gold????
*Haha little Wolverine just scratchin
*Wow their plan did not work at all like wow that was a really bad plan
*Nooooooooooo Steeeeeeeeeeve
*NOoooooooooooooo Hank
*Nooooo is everyone who went to the future dead???
*Wow I'm guessing the present is going to be really dif now??? Icqcme!!!!

Superior Spider-Man #8
*lsdkjglksdglksdjglksjdglksdlgkjdslkgjlsjglsdjglsdgjldsjglskdjglkdsjglkjsdlgjdslkjglksdjvlkdsjlgkjldskgjlksdjglkdjglkdsjglkdsjglksdjlgkjsdlgkjdslkjglskmvldsmcpiewkf;sldkgletlsmdlk
*Well that fight pretty much had the expected result
*Haha I'm laughin at Natasha bein like this fuckin spider is too hard to squish
*Well actually who knows what would have happened if he hadn't gotten distracted by Peter
*Haha Peter's like "not the face" and then Cap hits Spock in the face with his shield
*Me too Carlie
*Ooh tests are fun jk
*Wow I hate Otto so much like do you know how long it took Peter to get the respect of the Avengers??? A really fuckin long time!!!! YOU ARE RUINING HIS LIFE WOW STOP
*What is Natasha's face????
*Haha Spidey looks so hilarious when he's drawing like he's just doodling a little pic while he talks to her
*You have red in your ledger now."
*Wow nice drawing!!!
*Haha no but really Peter drew himself so cutely!!!
*"who probably can't even program a DVR" haha isn't that what Clint was having trouble with in one issue of Hawkguy?? icqcml
*Wow what an asshole you're making everyone hate you
*A better scan of your brain?? Wasn't your brain just scanned p thoroughly I mean
*See that is his catchphrase
*Boop!
*Haha icqcml at Spidey with his darn mask and operating scrubs and surgery cap and other mask wow
*Aww the part with the little girl at the end was cute
*Okay are you going to perform brain surgery on yourself or
*sljgldksglksdjglsdkjflksdjrilesjglkjsdlgksdlkjflksdgjlsdjglsdkjglksjdglksmvlksdmlksdlgksldjgldksjgldksjglkdslkdsjgldskdsgjls

Okay times for piccies!!!

This is something!
This is me trying to draw faces and hair!
This is me trying again with less success!
This is something else!
This is based on that one fic that was good except the author was kind of stupid
This is my madness taking over!!
This is so cute!!! 

There was one other one but I'm not sure it's done so I'll wait to post it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment