Thursday, April 26, 2012

beep beep bop bop

Hey gs!

Wow 800 posts crazy day.

Can I just say I just saw the worst thing ever?  Okay it was this gif that was like the scene from Like a Virgin where Sam refuses to hug Cass and then quick parts of Sam hugging Dean from that same ep cut intermittently with Cass getting hugged by cupid... Seeing that made me feel super uncomfortable because Sam's face was telling me he was hugging his favorite man ever and Cass's face was telling me he was hugging some sort of stinkbomb and that didn't make sense at all.  It should be the other way around. But anyway that's not even the point because pretty much okay well you know how awkward that scene is in general well if they had hugged it still would have been awkward it wouldn't have been a good hug.  It would have been like Sam's hug with Garth except twice as awkward because along with Sam's awkwardness Cass is super awkward and this is why those two should never hug. It would be awkward for everyone and no one wants to see that. Also Sam would never making that face hugging anyone but his brother so.

Why is there no RuPaul's Drag Race fic in the world?!?!?!

Wow I just read this thing that is super annoying me also. It's like talking about all the times Sam and Dean get into fights or punch each other and every single time they get to a time when Dean punched Sam they are like "well I can't really blame Dean for doing this because this is just Dean being Dean and that is just how he expresses himself" and I do agree that that is pretty much how Dean expresses his anger but that doesn't make it okay and you certainly can blame him for that.  This person also fails to consider that Sam is a person and when you punch a person it hurts them. Also they are being like "also Sam probably felt he deserved it" and hello that does not make it better.  Especially like the time in Girl Next Door when they are like "Dean was just showing his concern and Sam felt he deserved it" well they neglected to say that that is not a good way of showing concern and even if Sam thought he deserved it he actually did not deserve it because he didn't do anything wrong. Okay I just want to say I'm not trying to say anything bad about Dean I'm just trying to express my anger at the person who wrote this because really if you are going to write meta you should really at least try to put aside your character preferences... I mean you kind of have to see it from all sides otherwise it's worthless.

Top 4 Hogwarts Houses
1. Syltherin
2. Ravenclaw
3. Hufflepuff
4. Gryffindor

Top 10 things that aren't Sam, Dean, Sharon Needles, or cats
1. nothing
2. nothing
3. nothing
4. nothing
5. nothing
6. nothing
7. nothing
8. nothing
9. nothing
10. nothing




No comments:

Post a Comment