Wednesday, April 11, 2012

nightpelt

Hey gs!!!

Wow Hob that's crazy I was just looking up Motion City Soundtrack news last night and I saw that! I think I also saw that the new album will be coming out in June.

Top 10 Disney animated movies
1. Aladdin
2. The Lion King
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. Mulan
6. The Aristocats
7. Tarzan
8. Monster Inc.
9. Wall-E
10. Finding Nemo

Top 10 Motion City Soundtrack songs
1. This is for Real
2. L.G. Fuad
3. Everything is Alright
4. Skin and Bones
5. The Future Freaks Me Out
6. Disappear
7. Capital H
8. @!#?@!
9. Worker Bee
10. Pulp Fiction

Top 10 season 4 Supernatural episodes
1. When the Levee Breaks
2. Sex and Violence
3. Metamorphosis
4. It's a Terrible Life
5. I Know What You Did Last Summer
6. It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
7. Lazarus Rising
8. After School Special
9. Wishful Thinking
10. The Monster at the End of This Book

No comments:

Post a Comment