Friday, April 20, 2012

beep bop beep

Hey gs.

Wow the new blogger layout is weird... It will take a while to get used to this.

Well I just got home.

Wow Gob is a glug.

Well turns out we did watch Supernatural at the party.  It was such a boring and glug episode I don't have a thing to say about it. But it was probably better that we did watch it at the party because then I was watching it with three of my friends and we were pretty much talking the whole time which made it more fun to watch such a boring episode. Except I could not hear what anyone was saying that much and I wasn't paying that much attention but that was fine. I do not feel the need to watch that episode ever again.

Well actually I would probably watch it with Hob if she wanted to watch it and if she wanted someone to watch it with.

This cat is so cute she just knew where she wanted to sit and she sat there.

Gob if you don't do a thing for the game again you will be punished.

Top 7 continents
1. North America
2. Europe
3. Australia
4. Antarctica
5. Asia
6. Africa
7. South America

Top 7 tongues 
1. English
2. Cat
3. American Sign Language
4. Latin
5. Italian
6. Spanish
7. Enochian

No comments:

Post a Comment