Saturday, April 14, 2012

devil's pelt

Hey gs!!!

Well, it's like 3pm but I'm just going to go ahead and start my post now because I don't know if I will have time later since some of my friends are coming over today and I don't know when they are going to leave or if Abby will be sleeping over so.

Hmm there's not really much to say.

Well okay I will try to respond to some things that people have said in their posts because I haven't done that in a really long time.

Well actually jk no one has even said anything interesting lately so.

Wow will everyone just shut up about the Titanic please?

Okay well now Hob is going to help me fill up this post by saying some things. Here she is:

G that's a nice sound you got there. Wait. G. What should I have for snack? I'm right here! I'm in here. When's the party? How about cheetos? Cheetos for snack! Do you love little dogs? Is the party in here? Then why'd you clean up? Cheese-its. Welp. Good bye. I said things! What's there? Tell me a snack and then I'll say more things. G you big glug! You can't just eat all the chocolate chips!! G what's my snack? What's my snack? What's my snack? I want cookies! Cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie!!!! cookie cookie!!!!! Have you installed Minecraft yet? Noah could not imagine a computer without Minecraft on it? Is this a sleepover? What about Karl? What about Ben? What about Michael Flood? What about Max? Is Max coming to the party? Why is he here? What? I wanna. I won't say another word until you tell me my snack. Nooooooo!

Okay she is gone. That glug/

Top 10 season 7 Supernatural episodes (so far)
1. Hello, Cruel World
2. The Born-Again Identity
3. Slash Fiction
4. Repo Man
5. Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie
6. Season 7, Time for a Wedding!
7. Out with the Old
8. Meet the New Boss
9. The Girl Next Door
10. Time After Time

No comments:

Post a Comment