Tuesday, April 10, 2012

home pelt

Hey gs!

Well today was a pretty okay day.

Wow some people at school were really annoying to me today though like when we were watching a movie in English and people kept talking every time Andrea left the room and so I couldn't even hear the movie at some points. Also in Theater we have a substitute for six weeks and some people were being really disrespectful in my opinion and banging on buckets and throwing cards and getting up and walking around while she was trying to talk even though the sub is really nice and lets us play tons of games. I guess I just wish people would be more respectful and mature to the teachers and also other students as well because both of those times it affected my learning and I don't appreciate that.

Wow the other day I saw this thing and well I can't find it now but it was this thing that was like showing one gif for some of the episodes that Jeremy Carver has written and it was obviously made my a Destiel fan and that just really furthered my belief that many Destiel fans are really deluded and don't really understand what Supernatural is about. Because the thing wasn't like supposed to be like "wow look at these great Destiel moments that Carver has written!" it was supposed to just be like "these are some great episodes that Carver has written and to show you and give this a visual aspect here is a gif for each episode that exemplifies each of them." But for every episode where it was possibly they used a "Destiel" gif. Because yeah! The Rapture is definitely about Dean dreaming about Cass! And all you need to know about Free to Be You and Me is that Cass has personal space issues! And I don't know why I didn't understand before that the whole point of Point of No Return was that Dean said "Blow me, Cass!!!!!!" And not only these but (I've found it now) there are like three other gifs apparently from episodes that Carver has written that I can't even identify because the gif is of some random supposed Destiel moment. Not to mention the gif used for Mystery Spot is a comedic line said by Dean prior to one of his deaths. Because Mystery Spot is the story of a funny man who says funny things and dies in funny ways and its so fucking funny. And that's all it's about. Oh, and he might have had a brother. Sam appears twice in this whole set of gifs. Once, getting hit in the nuts. The other time is in the only gif that I think accurately represents the episode (the end scene of A Very Supernatural Christmas) other than that and the Mystery Spot one, every single gif is of Dean and Cass. This makes me sick. I also feel very sorry for some people who fail to understand the point of the show and are truly missing a great experience.

Dammit Gob why did you have to do the season 2 episodes!?!? Those lists were going to last me 7 days!! Now you've ruined it!!!!!!!

Top 10 season 2 Supernatural episodes
1. Born Under a Bad Sign
2. Croatoan
3. Houses of the Holy
4. Playthings
5. Hunted
6. Nightshifter
7. Simon Said
8. Folsom Prison Blues
9. All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
10. Heart

Top 10 favorite things in the room you're in
1. cat
2. computer
3. blanket
4. I hate everything else in this room
5. can I count the food even though there's a door there now so it could be counted as a separate room?
6. can I count things that are in my room?
7. I guess I do have a special fondness for this heater?
8. there's some cds and computer games over there maybe I like some of them I guess
9. the script of the musical I wrote is beside me I guess I do like that
10. a pen

Top 10 season 3 Supernatural episodes
1. A Very Supernatural Christmas
2. Bad Day at Black Rock
3. Mystery Spot
4. Fresh Blood
5. Red Sky at Morning
6. No Rest for the Wicked
7. Jus in Bello
8. Time is on my Side
9. Malleus Maleficarum
10. Dream a Little Dream of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment