Friday, April 6, 2012

shiny like your

Hey gs!!!!

I'm just chilling here with a mouse on my lap. Jk.

But wouldn't that be cute!?!?!?

Wow Junie was being so adorable a min ago and I learned that she really likes to be brushed.

Happy Passover!

Only two weeks until the next Supernatural episode!!!

Top 10 Passover foods
1. charosets
2. matzah ball soup
3. chocolate cake thing
4. gefilte fish
5. potato kugel
6. turkey
7. matzah stuffing
8. macaroons
9. olives
10. matzah

Top 10 reasons I love cats
1. They are cute
2. Fur
3. They are snuggly and affectionate
4. I can siphon off their warmth and use it for my own survival
5. A cat's wisdom is priceless
6. They do funny things
7. Cats know what they want
8. Their extreme laziness makes me feel better about myself
9. A cat is a girl's best friend
10. Mind control


No comments:

Post a Comment