Thursday, April 12, 2012

pelt wicked

Hey gs!!!!!

Tyt for the birthday greetings!

I GOT A LAPTOP FOR MY BIRTHDAY I AM SO EXCITED THOUGH I HAVEN'T TURNED IT ON YET BECAUSE I HAD TO DO SO MUCH HOMEWORK AND NOW I THINK I WILL JUST WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL BUT IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT WILL BE SO NICE TO HAVE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT!!!!!!!!

Today was an okay day though I had an unexpected history movie where I thought I had two hours of free time so I had a lot more homework to do tonight than I thought I would which was kind of depressing.

Well tomorrow is a new day and I am in a relatively good mood right now so.

Top 10 states
1. Hawaii
2. Minnesota
3. Kansas
4. Massachusetts
5. New York
6. Maine
7. Maryland
8. Washington
9. Pennsylvania
10. Alaska

Top 10 kinds of candy
1. Charleston Chews
2. Kit Kats
3. Reese's
4. Milk Duds
5. 100 Grand
6. Sour Skittles
7. Jolly Ranchers
8. Junior Mints
9. Hershey's
10. Peanut Butter M&Ms

Top 10 season 5 Supernatural episodes
1. Swan Song
2. Dark Side of the Moon
3. Sam, Interrupted
4. Good God, Y'All!
5. Abandon All Hope
6. My Bloody Valentine
7. Point of No Return
8. The Song Remains the Same
9. Changing Channels
10. The Curious Case of Dean Winchester

No comments:

Post a Comment