Wednesday, April 4, 2012

cat stories

Hey gs!

Nice today was a half day and no school tomorrow or Friday!!!!!!

Except tomorrow I have to go to my conference but I don't think I've ever been less nervous for a conference because:
*I have pretty good grades right now
*There's a good chance Caroline will be at my conference and she teaches the easiest classes ever and doesn't even know much about me I don't think except that I wrote a musical with Abby.
*Sheila is going to be at my conference I think so that will put a good spin on things.

Also its my last conference!!!!! Whooooooooooooo!

Well to be honest I don't know what to think about Jeremy Carver taking over but I just hope Sera didn't step down because of the attitudes that some "fans" have towards her and the things some people have said like that they wish she would die or something. I mean I do think season 6 was the weakest but I don't think that was entirely her fault because it was the first season after their whole big plan was completed so they had to figure out where the story was going to go next. Also I think Sera is a great writer, I hope she continues to write episodes.

I was looking at some of the episodes that Jeremy Carver has written and yeah he wrote a few good ones but he also wrote some stinkers like Family Remains and The Rapture... Well we will have to see what happens but I really hope Cass doesn't stick around for season 8.

Bleh I accidentally read the summary for episode 20 and saw some information that is just bringing me down.

Wow if you say that Free to be You and Me should be called free to be gay lovers I will assume you are talking about Sam and Dean. Also you know Dean and Cass's supposed "bromance" or what the fuck ever is NOT the gayest thing about that episode. The gayest thing about that episode is SAM AND LUCIFER KISSING AND CUDDLING IN BED.

Top 10 drinks
1. lemonade
2. apple juice
3. coffee (or coffee related drinks)
4. hot chocolate
5. root beer
6. apple cider
7. chocolate milkshake (which I am drinking right now)
8. sparkling juice
9. smoothie
10. demon blood

Top 10 men you want to kill
1. Cass
2. Misha
3. Phi Phi
4. Bobby
5. Desmond
6. HRG
7. Noah
8. Cass
9. Cass
10. Cass

Top 10 colors
1. black like a black man
2. blue like sky above my head
3. green like my vomit
4. purple like a man being choked to death
5. white like myself
6. red like my blood
8. yellow like the demon's eyes
9. orange like an orange
10. pink like a tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment