Friday, April 13, 2012

dead pelt's blood

Hey gs!!!!

This is my first blog post that I am writing on my new laptop!!!

This keyboard is so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also its so nice and comfortable to be chilling in my bed while I use my very own computer. That is just wonderful.

Today was a pretty good day! Also one week until Supernatural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Sam and Dean love each other so much I can't even handle them right now.

Top 10 things you wish you had right now (in no particular order)
1. a fishing hook to throw and hook a book
2. a beverage
3. a new episode of Supernatural
4. world peace
5. superpowers
6. a fic where Cass is erased from history
7. a billion dollars
8. a clip of Sam and Dean kissing
9. more of my stuff already put on this laptop and set up
10. infinite more wishes

Top 10 kinds of foods
1. Italian
2. Ethiopian
3. Greek
4. Thai
5. Indian
6. Chinese
7. American
8. French
9. Jewish
10. English

Top 10 season 6 Supernatural episodes
1. Frontierland
2. The Man Who Knew Too Much
3. Unforgiven
4. Appointment in Samarra
5. Clap Your Hands If You Believe
6. The French Mistake
7. Two and a Half Men
8. You Can't Handle the Truth
9. ...And Then There Were None
10. Like a Virgin

No comments:

Post a Comment