Tuesday, April 24, 2012

beep beep

Hey gs.

Gob you glug we already did top 10 favorite letters. I thought you were just so far behind that you had yet to do that one or something idk. Try to get with the program.

Today was a super glug day of school because it was a stupid day without electricity so all the lights had to be off and the computers and they took the clocks down even though the clocks run on batteries and you can't turn them off so its pointless and I didn't know what time it was the whole day and I couldn't print out my essay and Andrea had no mercy for me so she made me rewrite it. And we had to have musical theater class outside and it was super sunny and I almost died and then everyone wanted to go outside for theater so I had to make a big fuss to get everyone to stay outside because I could not stand another hour of being outside and then everyone hated me.

The only good thing was there was desserts.

Top 5 coins
1. chocolate
2. nickels
3. pennies
4. quarters
5. dimes

Top 4 seasons
1. fall
2. winter
3. summer
4. spring

Top 5 shapes
1. triangle
2. circle
3. square
4. rectangle
5. rhombus

No comments:

Post a Comment