Monday, April 2, 2012

mystery cat

Hey gs!

Well Hob didn't post yesterday so.

Okay well I will respond to Gob's things.

1. Yeah same. Well doi because the Sam parts were greaaaaaat to me and the Cass parts were worthless.

2. Yup. Except I mean, John's bad choices were...pretty bad. Sometimes I think about John and I'm just like wow what were you even thinking?!?!?

3. That would be strange indeed.

4. No it is THE best!!!!!!

5. I don't know, Gob!!!!!!!! Cass barely knew the guy!!!!!!! How does that work!?!?!?!?

6. I think that Sam could have gotten demon blood from anywhere, I mean they hunt demons... But he chose to get it from Ruby because he trusted her. I also think that Ruby loved Sam? Okay well idk but she at least cared about him a lot....... Like yeah she was using him but I think she probably also had some sick thoughts about she and Sam ruling under Lucifer or idk if she knew Sam was Lucifer's vessel but if she did that would probably make Ruby love him more because Ruby really really loved Lucifer.

9. Nice one!

10. Awww g well idk how you can hate Ash really. I mean what is to hate about him!?!?!?

11. Well same as long as it doesn't affect me.

Gob you giant glug you are supposed to do my top 10 and then post your own!!!!!!

Top 10 Supernatural characters
1. Sam
2. Lucifer
3. Dean
4. Ruby
5. Azazel
6. Death
7. Lilith
8. Alastair
9. Andy
10. Joshua

I had to kick Meg off my top 10 list because she has been annoying me as of late. Bum bum bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment