Tuesday, April 10, 2012

pelt bugs

heyyy gs.

wow you know what is really annoying? my mom said she ran into someone at the grocery store today that knows me and is one of my classes but even after my mom described her i still have absolutely no idea who she is...i'm really confused. :S

blehh today was another tiring and busy day and i am going to go and just relax after i finish this post.

Top 10 favorite brothers
1. aaron
2. seth
3. nathan
4. noah
5. dean
6. sam
7. noah
8. peter petrelli
9. fred
10. george

Top 10 Favorite Season 1 Supernatural Episodes
1. pilot
2. home
3. faith
4. skin
5. bloody mary
6. nightmare
7. something wicked
8. the benders
9. shadow
10. provenance

Top 10 Season 2 Supernatural Episodes:
1. what is and what should never be
2. all hell breaks loose (part 2)
3. tall tales
4. in my time of dying
5. born under a bad sign
6. croatoan
7. nightshifter
8. folsom prison blues
9. simon said
10. houses of the holy


No comments:

Post a Comment