Sunday, April 1, 2012

cat lust

Hey gs!

Well. Another boring day. All I did was read fics so.

Bleh tomorrow is Monday. But luckily I only have 2.5 days of school this week so that is goos.

I'm really hungry now but too much lazy is in me preventing me from making anything to eat!!!!!!!!

5. I know its not Lucifer, but like you said its based on real Lucifer. And how can a hallucination have a purpose??? I mean Sam's not trying to annoy himself, its just that his insanity which manifests itself into the Devil constantly bothering him happens to be really annoying! And since the hallucinations come from Sam, Sam has to be thinking those things anyway.

6. Well it was at least really strong affection that could have been love eventually. And yeah that is good to me. It's like they don't even think about women anymore and they only care about each other.

8. Yeah same I hate Anna but I like her way better than Cass. And with Anna its like a dif situation idk.

9. I think Gob could be just trying to pretend this isn't happening.

10. That is true because just try to imagine a world where Ash like hung around all the time and like was in a bunch of episodes and did all these things... That would be super annoying and would probably result in a burning hatred for Ash. Thankfully he is only in a few episodes and mostly only for a few minutes at a time. He is a minor character, just like everybody else besides Sam and Dean, but unlike SOME PEOPLE, he doesn't try to be more than that.

11. Yeah same that is so confusing to me sometimes. Well okay, Sam/Lucifer is a really great ship to me but its NOT just because of the rape thing. If you think that is the only reason to ship that you are stupid. And yeah, I'm comfortable hating on ships, but I wouldn't tell someone what they should not ship unless I knew them personally and I didn't want that around me.

Oops I forgot the game!!!

Top 10 cats (in no particular order)
1. Lucifer
2. Junior
3. Skater
4. Gob's cats
5. That one kitten I met at the pet store
6. Crookshanks
7. Hermione
8. Myself
9. Tom
10. Abby's cat

No comments:

Post a Comment