Sunday, April 22, 2012

bop bop bop bop bop bop boop

Hey gs!

Today was a pretty good day. I felt more clothes but they didn't have as good of a feel to them.
Also I ate a super delicious sandwich from Caribou. It had a good taste to it.

This cat seems to be in a bad mood idk what is wrong with her.

Wow today is the one year anniversary of when I joined Delicious! I read 955 fics in one year! Well actually not really because some of those I had read in the few months before I joined.

There are 15 fears because I felt afraid of more than 10 things but less than 20 and the only good number in between those is 15.

Top 10 websites
1.  The Goblog
2. Tumblr
3. Gmail
4. YouTube
5. Livejournal
6. Delicious
7. TVtropes
8. Netflix
9. jaredpadaleckiass.com
10. homeofthenutty.com

Top 10 planets
1. Vulcan
2. Earth
3. Pluto
4. Uranus
5. Mercury
6. Jupiter
7. Mars
8. Neptune
9. Saturn
10. Venus

Top 10 most used tags on Delicious 
1. spn
2. gen
3. slash
4. Sam/Dean
5. hurt!Sam
6. powers!Sam
7. pre-series
8. genre:humor
9. genre:angst
10. het

No comments:

Post a Comment