Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthday Surprises

Hey girl. This is hob. Bleh. It’s my day to post I guess. This is just a suck fest of a day really. So this will prob be a suck fest of a post. Sorry. I guess I will just play the game or whatevs and then be done. D:

Ok my fave book is a tie between these two guys:



I just love em so much and I can’t really decide which one I like more. But the funny thing is that when I read both of these books, in the words of the Doctor when talking about that very same Harry Potter book, oh, I cried. Yeah girl these are pretty much the two books that made me cry the most of any other books I’ve read, and practically the only books that have ever made me cry. Every single death in Harry Potter made me cry except for about 2 or 3 of them. Haha. What a glug I am. Well anyway, that is all I guess. Sorry this is such a glug of a post today.






























HAHA JJ YOU BIG GLUGS. TIME FOR PREZZIES!!!!!!!!

Part one: Birthday messages
From: Hob and Gob

Hob says:
“HAPPY DARN BIRTHDAY PARASITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE DARN GIRL! YOU ARE HER, IN FACT! Ok no more capsies please. Ok anyway, I hope you are having a really darn spec sybirthday, gf! I hope it is being filled with murder and cake and babies and bread and pie and all of your other favorite things!! I hope it is so darn oblong also. You hang in there, ya hear, you little darn parasite? Tootles!
Love,
Hob

Gob says:
Happy birthday Para!!!!! That's awesome that you are the same age as me now! Being 16 is so awesome, isn't it?!?!?!?!? Haha so Seth used to always talk about this "fortune cookie trick" and he would never tell me what it is until I was 13. And at 17 you can watch R-rated movies without an adult buying the ticket, so what can you do at 16? Well it is your sweet 16th birthday and you can get your driver's license at that age but those two are boring. So now I will share a secret with you just because you turned 16! Okay so there is a really nice hidden song that has been hidden on your computer the entire time since you got it and I will tell you how to get to it! Go to My Computer, then Windows, then Media, and click on onestop. It is so beautiful! There are also songs called town and flourish but onestop is my favorite. I hope you enjoyed that secret. Happy birthday!!!


Part two: Piccies
From: Hob and Gob

Pics from Hob:








Pics from Gob:


























Part three: Videos Gob found for you
From: Gob


The other one can't be embedded

Part four: Video Hob made for you
From: Hob

Uhhhh idk what this is really.




Part five: Music
From: Hob

I made ya this syfanmix! I tried to pick songs that mostly I thought you weren’t famil with. It was quite a challenge.


People C’mon – Delta Spirit
I got something to say my friends
I will never lay down without a fight
And when I die it will be the day
When every one of my wrongs will be made right
Only times gonna heal my pain
Lord knows the mistakes I will make
Yeah there’ll be peace in my soul someday
Reconciled I’ll be on my way


We Still Kill the Old Way – Lost Prophets
So here we go again
Another time, but it feels the same
Got sick of waiting here
Set sail on concrete waves
No survivors left to save


Who Wants to Live Forever – Queen
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live forever?
Forever is our today
Who waits forever anywayay?


I’ll Let You Live – Taking Back Sunday
There’s no stopping me
I’m gunning you down
Does this make you feel safe?
There’s no stopping this
I’m gunning you down
Does this make you feel save?


Playing the Villain – This Providence
You would make a killin’
Playing the villain
Well, I hate who you’ve become
I don’t know you anymore
Who are you?
I don’t know
Who are you?


Lone Wolf – Eels
I am a lone wolf
Nobody needs to get close to me
You’ll only see the truth
I am a lone wolf


A Town Called Hypocrisy – Lostprophets
Can you take this broken boy?
And put the pieces back as one?
Though he has all of his toys
He is never having fun
Save you sympathy
Who do you think you’re fooling?
Everything is dead
Now you welcome me
To a town called hypocrisy


Hit the Floor – Bullet for My Valentine
I see you walking home alone
Your face is alive and bright
But you can’t see how weak you are
‘Cause I could end it tonight
It’s the feeling you get when you think that someone behind is watching you
Well I can tell you now that someone is me and I’m about to make it right


Climbing the Walls – Radiohead
Either way you turn around
I’ll be there
Open your skull
I’ll be there
Climbing the walls


Passive – A Perfect Circle
Dead as dead can be
My doctor tells me
But I just can’t believe him
Ever the optimistic one
I’m sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy


Take Me Away – Plain White T’s
Take me away
I’m gonna hurt somebody
Take me away right now
How could she say
She wanted more you better
Take me away right now


Bonus track: Telekinesis – Lemon Demon

Alright girl now gob'll play the game since it's his post too, Dylan.

My favorite book would have to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love all the Quidditch stuff and the Triwizard Tournament. Also I just remember reading that book so many times and I have so many great memories of reading it over and over.


HAVE A GREAT SYBIRTHDAY, PARA!
-Hob and Gob

1 comment:

  1. AAAAH TYT FOR THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISES!

    i loved them all! espec the vid that hob made and the piccies that i hadn't seen aand the fanmix! also the other pics and vids even though i had already seen them. haha

    haha im gonna put the entire fanmix on my duluth jamz playlist!

    well anyway, tyt for all the prezzies!

    haha gob but idg how your fave hp book can be that one.

    ReplyDelete