Monday, April 26, 2010

Unintended

Okay...so I've started my blog post 3 times now but I never got to post any of it for some reason, so I will just put it all into this post and make it a huge massive post.

Friday, April 23, 2010




There is the Lost fortune telling card thing. And here is the link to the other ones.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gravitybomb/sets/72157623733281057/


Sunday, April 25, 2010

5 songs I can't stop listening to at the moment:
1. A Dark Congregation - The Hush Sound
2. Sick Muse - Metric
3. Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
4. Do You Like Waffles? - idk
5. Stellar - Incubus

5 bands I've seen live:
1. Muse
2. Silversun Pickups
3. Maps and Atlases
4. Situs
5. Some random band that icr its name that opened for Maps and Atlases

Haha wow g, those all start with an M or an S!

5 Best TV shows:
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. Doctor Who
4. Dexter
5. Arthur

5 Places I want to travel to:
1. Japan
2. London (Ahhh I have a friend who is in London for this whole week and I am so jealous!!!!)
3. Outer space
4. Hogwarts
5. Narnia

5 things I'm addicted to:
1. Music
2. Vanilla Coke
3. Doing absolutely nothing productive
4. Internet
5. idk

5 biggest celebrity crushes:
1. Kristen Bell
2. Natalie Portman
3. idk
4. idk
5. idk

Put Your iPod on Shuffle-What are the First 5 Songs that come up?
1. Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
2. Like I Needed - Rogue Wave
3. Heart Skipped A Beat - The xx
4. The Royal We - Silversun Pickups
5. Arizona - Kings of Leon

day 13: a fictional book
Uh g i assume this means to say a fictional book you like rather than one you wrote because I DEFINITELY don't have time for that. A fictional book I like is James and the Giant Peach. I saw this little kid reading it yesterday and I was really tempted to take it from him and read it myself! Haha I haven't read that book in so long.

Day 14 — A non-fictional book
I almost never read non-fictional books. Icr any at the top of my head...I like the dictionary. it is fun to go through and just find the most random words!

Day 15: A fanfic
Uhhh idk...hmmm. I will just find a nice good one right now i guess. Ahh gs sorry but only cm will understand this. It's a fanfic for this show cm and i watch called The Big Bang Theory and we were just watching it tonight and wondering if there was fanfic for it so this is a gift for cm.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5508004/2/Brisket_Sandwiches

Dy 16 — A song that makes you cry (or nearly):
haha i just noticed there is an unintentional sad face at the end of that! that is crazy! anyways...a song that makes me nearly cry...hmmmm...idk how to answer this question really because songs don't really even come close to making me cry ever. I will just say a really beautiful song that would make me cry if i cried over songs.



Day 17 — An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Here is a drawing of a polar bear my good friend Marena did for me! :D


Day 18 — Whatever tickles your fancy:
Sorry hob, I'm copying you again. I might not for the next wtyf though, oko?

When is your half birthday?
idg how to find that out.

How old were you when you lost your first tooth?
idek g. that was so long ago.

Do you ever eat apples with peanut butter?
nah g, but i eat bananas with peanut butter
.
Have you ever fallen asleep under the covers and woke up because it was suddenly hard to breathe?
i don't think so.

Do you think Ryan Sheckler is hott?
i have no idea who that guy is and i don't find any guys to be "hott".

What is your least favorite number?
6

What is one thing that you cant stand?
Sundays. Blehhhh.

Who was the last person to slap your butt?
Haha I can't think of anyone who has slapped my butt...

Do you know any naughty words in another language?
Yes! I know "shut up" in 50 languages! Here it is in Greenlandic! "Nipangerit!" haha I have an app on my iPod that says shut up in a really annoying voice and it has a ton of languages. So that is how I know.

Are you good at jumping rope?
I am terrible at jumping rope.

Can you unwrap a starburst with your tongue?
I can't but my mom can.

When was the last time you littered?
idk, i am a punk and llitter all the time! jj

What was the last thing you stepped on by accident?
Your mom. haha jj. your cool door. jj again. the ground probably.

How many jumping jacks can you do in one minute?
when i get home i'll try it out and report back to you!

When was the last time that you tripped over nothing?
idek, awhile ago.

Ever climbed to the top of the stairs and realized you need to go back down?
g you don't even know.

When was the last time you sneezed?
uhhh i don't take mental notes to remember the last time i sneezed. i don't really have a
need to share with people the exact time and date of my sneezes.

What is your favorite thing to eat/drink when you are sick?
Chicken noodle soup!

Do you watch spanish gameshows?
Nah girl though I should suggest that to my spanish teacher!

How tall are you?
Uhhh I'm not sure. 5'5 or 5'7 or something

Do you prefer subway or quiznos?
Subway.

What is one sport you wish you play?
Quidditch!

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side! Doi!

Do you sniff sharpies or glue?
Yeah g, i am such a punk so i litter and sniff sharpies all the time!

Do you think Chris Brown is hott?
Blehhh do you think I'm a g or something?

How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled please.

Have you ever walked into a door, or wall right next to the doorway?

What? Oh i think igi. I've done both. Haha like at my friends house I ran through his
screen door and broke the screen off completely.

What is your favorite college sports team? Who and what sport.
idk g.

What is one movie that you would want to be your life story?
idk g again.

A, B, or C?
Z

what is one swear that you find yourself saying alot?
Voldemort's nipple!

Finish the lyrics: Oops I did it again.....
I played with your heart, got lost in the game!

If any animal could eat you which one would you want it to be?
A whale because that would be the most roomy. Haha that reminds of the Doctor Who
episode "The Beast Below"

Ever had an ant farm?
Nah g.

Do you dig private school girls [in uniform of course]?
Oh so i guess you don't think I'm a g. And no i don't dig private school girls in uniforms
of course.

Do you think burping is gross?
Nah g. it is part of being a punk.

What state do you want to play hopscotch in right now?
What the???

Ever licked a battery?
Nah g.

Do you like to punch people?
Yeah g! I'd like to punch whoever made this stupid quiz because they are so darn nosy!

Do you like to play with the hot wax from a candle?
I have never tried it but it sounds fun!

When making cookies, are you tempted to just eat the raw cookie dough?
Ahhhh yeah I am g.

Are you subscribed to any magazines at the moment?
Nope.

What do you want to name your child? Boy and girl.
Gob junior and goblisha

When was the last time you considered yourself lucky? Why?
Hmmmmm, oh yeah. At the botball tournament I won this card game called "Killer
Bunnies"! I can't wait to play it with you gs!

Are you one who dresses to impress?
Nope.

Do you like the taste of envelopes
I haven't eaten an envelope lately so idk.

Can you name 5 brands of chewing gum?
Probvably.

What kind of paper towels do you have in your kitchen?
Uhh idk.

What is one thing under your bed right now?
Dirty clothes

Ever had a crush on a teacher?
Nope.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Oko now here are a bunch of cool random things I found on teh internetz.


A two headed lizard that keeps trying to eat the smaller head.


Lost characters in Saturday cartoon format! Click the link below for more people.
http://io9.com/5523323/lost-the-saturday-morning-cartoon

An awesome sign.

A sign that tells you to plan ahead when the people who made it did not. I think it's supposed to be like that though actually.

An awesome hat. Haha I want that hat!

An angry little girl ready to go to war.


Gummie Bear Surgery!

Well I think that is the end of my post. Ahhh next time I will have to play a whole ton of the game!!!! Oh and I am still thinking of a good game to play for next month. I will think of something tomorrow during computer class. Byeeee.

4 comments:

  1. haha gob your handwriting is not that great. i could hardly read the darn written portion.

    aww g i was hoping you would write a fanfic. :(

    haha g i don't think shut up counts as a naughty word.

    haha g(irl) you are such a g(lug)

    nooo g you have to name your son gobriel!

    aw g when i was in seventh grade the sixth graders would always play killer bunnies and that was why i despised them. idk really what that game is though.

    haha g those gummy bears were cool! the brain transplant one reminded me of sylar. haha

    hob do you like this huge glug of a comment? well i am still the only g that comments ever. ): so lonely i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOB YOUR HALF BIRTHDAY IS VERY OBVIOUSLY SIX MONTHS AFTER YOUR REGULAR BIRTHDAY! YOU BIG GIANT G!

    ReplyDelete