Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday's Child

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI. WHAT IS THIS WHY AM I ON A FRIDAY AGAIN? Well idc! I’m not complaining. I’m just confused. Akjgak;jsgjkdsgjkasg I’m in a really good mood right now and I am a tad hyper so just deal with it girl. Haha ok you know the song “Feeling Good” that like Muse has a version of and stuff? Well I just discovered that I have 4 versions of that song by 4 dif people/bands. That is funny. Also I don’t think any of them are the original. Idc why ya care about this. Well they are by Muse, Michael Buble, John Barrowman, and one I can’t rememb but I have it in my itunes but I am too lazy to open itunes right now and I am listenin to my ipod. Well I am telling ya this because I am listenin to that song right now. Idk which vers is my fave though. All 3 of those are. Not the other one though.

ANYWAY. I have 40 duluth jamz now. I LOVE EM SO MUCH ADSKJGA;KGJASJD;G.

Ok I will tell ya why I’m in a good mood like I was gonna do a bit ago but I got distracted. It’s because it’s Friday. And I just have 2 study halls and choir left. And like I always do on Fridays I made a list of things I am gonna do over the weekend and I am so excited. AND NOW I WILL TELL YA THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER.

Ok so yesterday I was browsin’ this group thing on the website of livejournal that is for a thing that has to do with the great show of Torchwood, and I saw a post and it was like Hey girls are there any other Minnesotans in this group? And I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAT and I just about had a heart attack because nobody is ever from Minnesota espec in groups for British tv shows and it was just so darn random. But that is not the interesting part really. The interesting part is they talked about this darn thing called Convergence 2010 which is a darn SCIENCE FICTION CONVENTION IN MINNESOTA IN JULY. Dkagha;gsjasdgjagd. Ok para already knows all about it probs but I will tell gob and whoev else is out there. So anyway it is on july 1-4 which is a perfecto time for me methinks and I think it is not very far away and there are gonna be so many awesome panels/presentation things like Doctor Who and Torchwood and Lost and Heroes and Harry Potter and Flashforward and Star Trek and I can’t even wait and I can’t believe this is even real. Methinks maybe it was a dream. Well anyway. What was I sayin? Oh. Well that is that I guess.

You know what was a really fun game last time?
This one:

Asdigkjas;goiwaegowipewpoqwioreopqriekgdjgndfgsgb,nbsgkhadsgpeworhgrlkdbvzgiowtefjkdsnv fagfaj;igoweti w;eflsk;dgnmfdmagak;lopawerioqiueriuhfbncxnvpoqiwruoidsglehjdgfdhskgjhfnmnvcjbkioeru[qwe[gffdjvjcxbkldnbxvcnbafijgv oguirt uwetuwe[itiwqutptiireqt[ryrjgk dfsgj;ioeurfjgiowtefjkdsnv fagfaj;igoweti w;eflsk;dgnmfdmagak;lopawerioqiueriuhfbncxnvpoqiwruoidsglehjdgfdhskgjhfnmnvcjbkioeru[qwe[gffdjvjcxbkldnbxvcnbafijgv oguirt uwetuwe[itiwqutptiireqt[ryrjgk dfsgj;ioeurfjdkghge

Alright I spy:
As
Dig
Ego
Wipe
Ore
Ow
Wet
Paw
It

That was not that interesting. Maybe because it was not for real. Like I wasn’t realy angry or happy or whatevs so I didn’t do it right, you know?

What the? Why am I the only one in this room? Idk where everyone went.

Sdajfasdkjgsdkhg now I’m gonna do the game! Ok fave tv show, eh? Ajgfasgioweajgvas;akglajsdk;gbvhsbnskjg that is such a hard one. I CAN’T DECIDE. But…I am going…to…say…DOCTOR WHO! Girl I just love that show. Love it love it love it. I think I already told ya a big clunker of a story about how I started to watch the thing so I won’t bore ya w/ that again. But anyway, here is a poster thing. i will hook ya up w/ one that has a lotta people on it cuz idk which season i would do otherwise.


And here are a zillion trailers for ya. One is for s1, one is for s4 cuz it is such a great trailer, another is for s4 too because it is also great, and one is for s5 which is the current season. You know what? I’ll just give ya the links so it doesn’t take up a huge clunker. Haha idk who is gonna watch em but whatevs.
One
Two
Three
Four

Well I just always think that I love every darn thing about that darn show. EVERY. DARN. THING. Llhglkhyukufvjhnjk. Oh girl and I just really just want to include torchwood in this and say my fave show is Doctor Who/Torchwood because then that whole shebong is the best thing in the whole entirety of time and space. But ok for all the other things in this game so far I have said my all time fave thing and my current fave thing so my current fave show is torchwood cuz I just got done watchin it 5 days ago. I am so sad though because there is most likely goin to be a s4 of Torchwood and/or an American version and I DO. NOT. WANT. EITHER. OF. THESE. THINGS. REALLY. Ok I know it is weird to not want another season of one of your fave shows but jasdjgas;odgjasg well I can’t say why really cuz it’s partially a spoiler. But out of those 2 things I would rather there be a reg. season 4 because I don’t want THIS STUPID DARN COUNTRY TO STEAL MY FAVORITE SHOWS AND LIKE HAVE DUMBO PEOPLE WITH NO AWESOME ACCENTS AND JUST BE ALL BLEH AND ALSO I BET THEY WOULD TAKE ALL THE GAY PEOPLE OUTTA THE SHOW. Ok I wish I could talk more about these things but I can’t because para will murder me and I am afraid I will spoil gob just like I got spoiled for a ton of things for Torchwood and it made it not as enjoyable at all.
But anyway. I love Doctor Who.
That was fun.

Now I will watch this ep of doctor who that I loaded and I will ttyl.
ASIJEGASGFVOIJASJEGVASG JJ I WILL NOT CUZ IT AIN’T WORKIN. BLEHHH. Haha I also have a youtube vid open that I watched last night and didn’t close but the prob is it’s only 36 second long.
Well…I just watched it 4 times. NOW WHAT. Well I have some youtube vids in my itunes that I downloaded but 1 I have seen too many times, 1 I watched about 10 times yesterday, and one I can’t watch yet cuz it has one of my Duluth jamz in it. Bbb. Well I spose I will watch the one I watched a bunchel yesterday.
Now what? Ha I love that now I know every word to I’ll Make a Man Out of You.

You know what I miss? Talking to a gob. When’s it comin back? GIRL…THIS HAS BEEN THE SHORTEST WEEK OF MY LIFE. IDEK. WHAT THE?

What even is this? Girls if I were you I would hate my posts because they are just always these random things with me yelling at you a bunch and just going on and on and on and on. idek.

Ahhh wanna see the most sylarious pic? Mostly para will only get it but gob might a little cuz it’s pretty obvious what is goin on in it.

Aww girls that was so mean to me! That was unfair to gob because I showed ya a funny pic but he might not get it! Darn! Looks like I’m just gonna have to make up for it by showin ya a funny pic that para won’t get. I’ve got just the ticket. Ok here’s the thing.

Haha! It’s funny.
AH GIRLS THAT REMINDS ME THAT TOMORROW IS DOCTOR WHO! I CAN’T WAIT! LIFE IS SO GREAT NOW THAT I AM CAUGHT UP ON DOCTOR WHO AFTER 2 AND A HALF YEARS AND I GET TO LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW DARN EP EVERY WEEK. You know what I like doing? Answering questions. Now I will answer some unphilo questions. Let me find some.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Uh. Does it matter? Well right now open cuz otherwise I would squish Laundry Mountain and cause an avalanche or somethin.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Sometimes
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in for like the first 5 mins after I change my sheets and then they become untucked sadly so I just leave em.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Sure. Well I don't like get a spec thrill outta usin them but if a need a nice post it note then I'll use the thing.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Girl why in tarn would I cut out coupons?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
BEES!!!!!!
8. Do you have freckles?
Just do it freckles.  
I mean...yes.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Haha yesterday I got 39205823582495 pictures taken and I smiled for most of them some big giant glug smiles except couple times the guy told me not to and so i treid not to,
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
THIS QUESTION.
No seriously. It really is.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yeah girl.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Ha. On schoo campin trips.
13. What about pooped in the woods?
Oh girl no.
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Well sure!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Ocass. Haha when I was a youngster I used to do that all the time. One time I chewed like all the wood off a pencil and then some other child tried to use my pencil but ti was all chewed and then the teacher yelled at me.
16. What is your dream job?
Working for Torchwood. Haha.
You think I am kidding but I am 100% not.
17. What size is your bed?
Twinnie! omg girl there is this pipsqueak child on the comp next to me. what in tarn?
18. What is your Song of the week?
I'll Make a Man Out of You
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yeah espec they are named Ianto Jones.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Nah unless I am watchin some toons from the good ol days like Rugrats or what not.
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
At the bottom of the mid of the ocean where it's 4593496396 deep. Well idk but if I had a h orcrux which is prac. the same thing as hidden trasure, I always like to think that i would just fly over an ocean and drop the thing plip plop in the middle.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Milk.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Haha girl just a bit ago someone put up a poster on the fridge at schoo that says "We are not nuggets" and it h as some baby chickens on it. It's so cute. But anyway, I don't eat the things.
25. What is your favorite food?
Haha. Good darn one.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Aw girl I told ya about one last time. YOu are so darn forgetful. It's like you don't know anything about a hob at all.
27. Do you believe in aliens.
Yes.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
For like a year or 2 or somethin.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Oh girl ntyt.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
IDK BUT I OUGHTTA WRITE SOME BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHIN QUITE LIKE A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER. idk why i just shouted that at ya.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
idk
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Noope.
33. Ran out of gas?
Negative.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Vegetable.
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Waffles.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
haha. never.
37. Are you lazy?
And proud of it.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
girl idk. all kindsa things.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
None. Ha.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I do not.
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Mmmm idk. legos.
43. Are you stubborn?
idk.
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Uh. Letterman.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Does lost count? haha jj. no.
46. Afraid of heights?
No way.
47. Sing in the car?
Affirmative.
48. Dance in the shower?
That sounds dangerous.
49. Dance in the car?
not usually?
50. Ever used a gun?
Oh girl what kinda dumbo has not?
jj. i have not.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
HAHAHA
YESTERDAY.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
NO. DARN. WAY.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
NO. DARN. WAY.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yesss.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Mmmmmmmmmmm. I will say blueberry.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Oh, you know, reg stuff that childers like to be.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
idk. 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Not really. that is weird of me.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Not.
60. Wear slippers?
Occass.
61. Wear a bath robe?
No. i just think that people look stupid when they wear bathrobes. they just look like these big giant glugs. snuggies are the way to go. although i dont have one o those. and i have never worn one. bbb
62. What do you wear to bed?
some pajamjam pants and whatev is the first big t shirt i can find usually
63. First concert?
Avril Lavigne.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target
65. Nike or Adidas?
idc.
66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Chee
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
neither unless the peanuts are not in their reg peanut form.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
nah girl
69. Ever take dance lessons?
when i was a wee one
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
um. idc.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
no.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
no.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
yeah when i was watchin the season 4 finale of Doctor Who. I am not even joking you.
74. Own any record albums?
no.
75. Own a record player?
no.
76. Regularly burn incense?
no.
77. Ever been in love?
no.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Oh girl I would just LOVE to see Motion City Soundtrack again.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Manchester Orchestra.
80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot hot hot sweat sweet. wet wet wet red heat
uh.
sorry.
81.Tea or coffee?
All I want is a proper cup of coffee, made in a proper
copper coffee pot. I may be off my dot, but I want a proper coffee in a
proper copper pot.
JJ. I like tea better but I LOVE the both o' them.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
um. snick.
83.Can you swim well?
sure
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
ya.
85. Are you patient?
NOT AT ALL.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
idk.
87.Ever won a contest?
Yesiree bob junior.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Ha. nope.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
I'll say green.
90.Can you knit or crochet?
Yes.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
all the rooms.
92. Do you want to get married?
idk.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
1 year. 
haha
if that were true then me and para would have an annivers on the same day.
ha.
happy anniversary para!
94. Who was your HS crush?
the haitian.
haaaaaaaa.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
what kinda glug do you think i am girl?
96. Do you have kids?
yes.
97. Do you want kids?
no.
ha.
98. Whats your favorite color?
the purps.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
gobbbbb!
100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
No. that was a dud of a last question and wow i finished this thing at the exact time to go to choir. bbb.

Ha para rememb when we didn’t know what the accents of people in Wales sound like? Well this show that I like ta watch takes place in Wales so now ik what it sounds like kinda. It is kinda a cross between an English and Scottish accent. Idk.

Well anyway. I am so done girl.
Laters,
Hob

1 comment:

  1. nice post except for the blech dr who stuff.

    haha i love that pic where its like HE WAS THEIR FRIEND! haha that is so funny. we should get gob to watch mean girls, methinks.

    ReplyDelete