Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pulp Fiction

Hey guys! Jus' chillin at the mall.
Uh...jj...why would I be at the mall? I have school today! I need to be there so I can learn!
Well if I WERE at the mall today instead of at this glug of a school...uh...here is what I would expect to occur.
I would arrive at the place at the exact second when it opened. Then I would go to Caribou and get one of my favorite drinks which is called Apple Blast. Then the lady working there would ask me to tell her my name for the order and like usual it wouldn't even occur to me to say my own name so I would say the name of Gwen and then I would get a huge thrill in me when my drink was done and another lady would say "small apple blast for Gwen". Then I would go to Border's and I would buy a Torchwood novel thing and Torchwood s3 on DVD. Then I would sit myself down in the eating place in Border's and pull out my comp and write this post. Then I would jus' chill for a while and then I would prob plan on gettin' some Chipotle later. Yup...that sure would be great.
So anyway. Uh.

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkokkkkkkkkkkkk the gggggggggggammmmmmmmmmme.

Day 11 — A photo of you taken recently

I mean...what.

Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancy
You again?
Well girl I dunno what else tickles my fancy. Okay here is a survey thing. Those guys tickle my fancy.

5 Bands/Musicians I’ve been Listening to a lot Lately.

1. John Barrowman
2. The Wombats
3. The person who sings I'll Make a Man Out of You
4. Arcade Fire
5. Kevin Devine

5 Things I’m Addicted To.

1. Chipotle
2. Doctor Who
3. Torchwood
4. Tracks ice cream
5. The internet

5 Biggest Celebrity Crushes.

1. Santiago Cabrera
2. David Tennant
3. Aidan Turner
4. Gareth David-Lloyd
5. Adam Pascal

Songs I Can’t Stop Listening to at the Moment.

1. Feelin' Good-John Barrowman
2. Moving to New York-The Wombats
3. I'll Make a Man Out of You-Mulan
4. Wake Up-Arcade Fire
5. The Writhing South-Say Anything

5 Best TV Shows.

1. Doctor Who
2. Lost
3. Torchwood
4. Being Human
5. Merlin

5 Things that Always Cheer Me Up.

1. Doctor Who
2. Chipotle
3. Food
4. Music
5. Fridays

Bands I’ve Seen Live in Concert.

1. Avril Lavigne
2. Death Cab for Cutie
3. Motion City Soundtrack
4. Manchester Orchestra
5. sorry that's all

Favorite Sports Teams.

1. The Chudley Cannons
2. Sorry that's all
3. Sorry that's all
4. Sorry that's all
5. Sorry that's all

5 Places I Want To Travel To

1. Cardiff, Wales
2. London, England
3. New York, New York
4. Thailand
5. Wyoming

Put Your iPod on Shuffle-What are the First 5 Songs that come up?

1. NYC Gone, Gone-Conor Oberst
2. Taste in Men-Placebo
3. Throw Down-Motion City Soundtrack
4. Smile-Glee soundtrack
5. Lancelot's Heroism-Merlin soundtrack

Day 13 — A fictional book
Um. What in tarn is that even supposed to mean? I already told you my favorite book. What do you want from me now? Uh. Ok. A fictional book. Harry Potter.
JJ THAT IS REAL.
Uh. I...very recently bought a fictional book. It is called "Pack Animals". It is a Torchwood book. It's like fanfiction except a little more real. Whoa girl I just had this CRAZY though it me. It is this: Fanfiction is fictional fiction. Cuz like the things that happen in them are fictional according to what nonfictionally happens in the show or whatev and what happens in the show is fictional according to what happens in the real world. hjglkg;uhksdgfa ok. Oh girls. The other day I tried reading some fanfic and I started off reading some reg stuff but it was so boring so I decided to spice it up by only searching for fanfics rated M and agkjdslkghalsg never again. I mean it was about as bad as I expected it to be but it was WAY MORE CHEESY THAN I EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED IT BEING. WHAT IN TARN.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway. Oh girl I just thought of a fictional book that I will share with ya. jj i didn't think of a specif book but I thought of a category of book and so I will quick find somethin in that category.


Blehhhhhhh I'm so thirsty but so lazy! Ha. I am home now by the way. From school. School was a snoozer, girl! I didn't have any classes so I just stared at a wall all day pretty much.
Ha girl. You will never know what really happened today I guess. It is like Life of Pi. Oh girl that is a darn good book. Ha that is another fictional book I guess.

Hi.

:O This just in from Para! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAUREN!!!
GIRL here is a cake for ya!


I baked it all by myself! JJ I didn't. I have never actually seen this cake in the flesh before in my life. But boy would I like to. Girl, my goal in life is to consume some rainbow cake. Perhaps you could give me a slicer?

Alright
We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

Day 14 — A non-fictional book
Sigh. Well I don't read that much non-fiction really. I read a non fic book a few months ago. It was called Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer. It was pretty good. I have already talked about this. Just a reminder: don't read it unless you are a vegetarian or might become one. Umm since I already talked about that one, it will not be my actual one for this. Uh. idk. i started reading A Brief History of Time a few weeks ago but then it became overdue at the liblab so I couldn't finish but it was really fascinating and plus it is a book that was read by my fave man named Aldo in Lost. Ok. That is not it either. Ok this is it. Prob my fave nonfiction book I have read or at least that I can remember is called Without You by Anthony Rapp and it is an autobiography or whatevs of Anthony Rapp who was in Rent. It is great. Girl it was crazy though cuz so many people die in it and it is not even fiction. haha. idk.


Ok girl the reason why I am going on and on and on for the game today is because I don't have anything else planned really so this'll be the meat of the thing.
Ok actually I wanna be done wit this. Ok in my next post I will do a whole ton more and I will do em qualityly and you can expect a spec treat maybs.

Ok girls I was gonna do some other stuff in this post actually but frankly I just don't have the time so I'll just have a really darn good post on Saturday. Instead I will do a dif thing and it is this:
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK
WE HATE HOMEWORK

OH AND EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THIS BUT MY SONIC SCREWDRIVER ARRIVED TODAY AND I LOVE IT AND I LOVE EVERYTHING.
HAHA JJ OBVIOUSLY.

Ok.

Go away girl. Go. Away. GO AWAY
-Hob

1 comment:

  1. g, you know, i ALWAYS comment on posts, but i feel like i am the only g who does that.

    anyway, nice posty! haha g it would have been awesome if you had actually gone to the mall today! i bet that would have been a really cool adventure!

    ReplyDelete