Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pilot: Part 1

Hey girls!

OMG! I just had like four paragraphs of stuff and somehow it all got deleted!!!!! I just hate it when that happens. So... right now I'm looking at a Mr. Potato head and I'm thinking: I really want to play with that, but I'm so way too old for that kind of stuff. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??!! Well anyways, today I've been under so many time constraints. First, I wake up at like noon and think: omg, is it really only midnight. But then I am rushed off to botball where I have to get like two days worth of documentation in four hours. Make that three. I need lunch break. And now I have two hours to finish the Goblog post.

To start this I'm gonna put this really fun pic.

Haha. Hurley is so much a better match for Kate! LOL! But I bet Charlie would be an even better match.


Now then. I've gone MAD being lost. JJ. ABRAMS.


Ok. 1 hour and 15 minutes left. Not good. I resent this next picture.



Oh, by the way, I found out that J.J. Abrams only directed 2 episodes and wrote 1 episode of Lost. So that's the reason that I hate it when people say JJ Abrams.
Ok, so today I was so bored. There is nothing to do over spring break. I mean all my friends are out of town, even though they say,"Oh yeah, I can come over during spring break!" But... NO! Arghhh. sdfasdflkasdhfaklsdfhajk! I'm too tired to write so I'll take a brake and put some pics and vids.

This video is HIlarious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H26eRojA09Q&feature=related



Do your part in the Dharma Initiative! Only $999.99!



Now fly our to our new Island Paradise. We even fake a crash for you. HA HA! lol.
Ok only half an hour left. I'm so dead. So I'm supposed to post a picture that makes me happy. Hmm. DOY! Thats IT!




Aren't those just the darn best thing you ever saw. Yeah, I made em all right. Ok, so you caught me, but I'm supposed to lie, right? The game still confuses me though. Oops. I lost the game. You lost the game. We all lost the game. T-MINUS 16!

Now I'm thinkin I gtg. But not quite. I'm gonna write quick comments on each of those characters above.
1. Jack-EWWWW
2. Kate-Apparently a good match for Juliet
3. Sawyer-umm, he's fine
4. Locke-BALDIE
5. Jin-Korean. Korean. Korean. ENGLISH?
6. Sun-Korean? English? Korean? English?
7. Mr Eko-Charlie, we must build a church
8. Libby-I love you Hurley. It was totally your fault that I died, but don't feel bad.
9. Ben-Never blinks
10. Charlie-I think I'll go kill Desmond for no reason
11. Claire-KEEP AWAY FROM AARON
12. Sayid-TORTURE!
13. Shannon-WAIT! I"M NOT TAN ENOUGH YET!
14. Boone-Shannon, grow up.
15. Desmond-I RULE!
16. Anna Lucia-Your under arrest. But I couldn't think of anything about her.
17. Hurley-RANCH DRESSING!!!
18. Juliet-Kate, stay away from my man.

Ok, I have four minutes and need to go now. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Don't forget to come back for part 2 of the pilot.

-COMPANY MAN-

5 comments:

  1. nice post comp man! you are a silly little comp man, aren't ya? i liked your darn piccies! haha you were a good substitute for a goblin because you posted this really late just like gob always does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh comp man, you remind me of my own dear brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that a compliment or a insult

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, i posted it with only 1 minute to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey comp man, good show or good post.

    -the Grand Pooh-Bah

    ReplyDelete