Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Other 48 Days

HEYYYY GS!!!

GS YOU KNOW HOW THE OTHER DAY I ORDERED A HEROES BOOK!?!??!? WELL TODAY IT CAME AND IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!

AAAAAAAAAH I LOVE MY JAMZ!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF THE MONTH TO POST WHICH MEANS I NEED TO FINISH THE GAME TODAY! AAAAAH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

ok, right to the game then.

day 19: a talent of mine:

bleh i don't have any talents.

well, i consider myself to be an expert on heroes...does that count? seriously, ask me anything, and if i don't know...i will find out, but most likely i know.

day 20: a hobby of mine:

bleh i don't have any hobbies. except for my g hob. uuuum reading fanfic? writing fanfic? both?

day 21: a recipe:

bleh idk any recipes.

day 22: a website:

haha ok g here is my fave website http://sylarsarmy.com/

day 23: a youtube vid:

haha this one i remembered today when hob was singing this song/



haha ok g if you are watching that vid and you get confused, its useful to know that alex is supposed to be a younger sylar.

day 24: WHAT EVER TICKLES MY FANCY AGAIN!? WHAT IS THIS!? I DON'T EVEN!

grrrrrrrr ok hold on let me see if i can copy hob again...bleh i can't!

ok g how bout another vid?



day 25: my day, in great detail. haha alright

first i wake up, then i get dressed and do such activities like that. then i gather up stuff like i put my ipod in my pocket and notebooks and things in my bag and then i make my lunch and put that in there too. then i fill my water bottle and put that in there. then i search for breakfast and try to eat some but i am not always successful. then i take my hug big clug of a bag and go in the car and my father drives me and hob to school and i listen to my ipod and sometimes i almost fall asleep because i am so sleepy. then i get to school and i put my backpack in my locker and my notebooks and such things in my other bag. then i see if any of my friends have arrived yet and if they are then i go sit by them. usually we sit either at this counter or at this table in the back of at this other table. and usually the order is first i arrive, then nikki, then zoe, then evan, and the usually later right before its time for advisory, genny and allison and ben will grace us with their presence. anyway, at 8:30 i go to advisory and listen to tami give announcements and i write things in my planner. then at 8:45 i go to quarter project and listen to tami talk some more or i just write fanfic until it is 9:30 and time for open work. that is ipod time! so i listen to my ipod and sometimes i do some work even. then at 10:30 i go to math if it is monday or thursday or communications if it is tuesday or friday. in math i always sit at a table with allison, ben, genny, justin, and sometimes peter. and zach teaches us math and ben changes the defaults and harper and rose make us laugh and justin complains about this or that and such activities. but if i go to communications i just sit by myself because its a small class. and kate spends about half an hour teaching and then gives us fifteen minutes at the end of class to read or something but i just usually use it wasting time on the computer because the communications classroom doubles as the computer lab. then at 11:30 i go to geography if it is monday or thursday and i go to science if it is tuesday or friday. if i am going to geography then i never even know where i am going to sit and i never even know what we are going to do. its like a surprise class. if i go to science then i will sit with rachel and natalie but sometimes natalie isn't there and sometimes there isn't enough tables so then we sit with zach and sam and peter maybe and tami is a such a glug of a teacher. then i go to lunch! goos! first, if i have something that goes in the microwave then i will microwave it, then i will take it outside because we usually sit on this stage thing and try not to be tackled by these glug junior highers who are always playing tag or something. by we i mean me, nikki, zoe, genny, allison, ben, and evan. and evan always has this disgusting yogurt and niki always has an orange which she always gives to nikki, and matilda always comes by and steals food from allison, and we always put our trash in nikki's bag and then we play nose goes to see who has to throw it away. zoe usually loses because she's not very good at that game. then at 1:00 i go to sculpture and i listen to my ipod and sculpt things. its such a glug of a class but its so relaxing. then i go to spanish. i always try to sit by myself but always people end up sitting by me because there are no other tables for them or something. idk. and usually i fall asleep in spanish because its so boring and it is nearing naptime. then if its monday or wednesday, i leave spanish at 2:45 and take the bus to downtown st paul, then another bus to shoreview and i never fail to fall asleep on the bus to shoreview. well ok sometimes i fail, but not very often. also i always listen to my ipod on the bus. its so relaxing. then i get to the library and i snag a computer and just browse the internet for a while until my mom comes to pick me up if it is monday or until my father comes to pick me up if its wednesday. if its tuesday, thursday, or friday, then i won't leave at 2:45 from spanish, i will leave at 2:55 like everyone else and then wait outside until 3:30 when my mom comes to pick me up. and usually i will fall asleep in her car because it is naptime of course. haha i always get so tired after school. i am just this big glug. so anyway, then i get home and i eat a snack and do some homework sometimes, or just go on my comp until it is dinner time, then i eat dinner, then i do more of comping and then i wait until everyone goes to bed and then its party time! haha jj its more comp time plus it is snack time. then at like 1 i go to bed but that doesn't always happen and sometimes it happens later. but i always listen to my pod but occasionally i fall asleep listening to the thing. the end

hahahaha that is so long!

day 26: my week in great detail:

whaaaaaaaaat? that was just about my week right there! ntyt

day 27: this month in great detail:

what the? idgi. like the month that just occurred? well icr. if you want to know how this month went down, just read this darn blog, you fool.

day 28: this year, in great detail:

what is this? how am i supposed to tell you about the whole darn year? i don't even. why can't you just read the blog? :S

day 29: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days

idk g. so far the only goals i have are
*this blog
*some secret thing that hob and i are gonna do in the summer but we are not releasing any details about it yet.

day 30: WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY AGAIN!?!?!? BLEEEEEEEEEH

IDK G!

alright another vid.


yay! done!!!!

gs speaking of vids, all of you have yet to tell me what disney song i should use for my next vid! you must! you must!

ok gs just about out of time. byeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. DJKLHFSALKJDGHA;SDHGASDGH;ASHGDASJDGSADGHAS;DG;ASDGASDG OMG THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD YOU PEOPLE NOT TO DO

    ReplyDelete