Saturday, April 3, 2010

Special

Hey team! I think I will start writing this post at 2:51 AM because MEGAVIDEO IS BEING STUPID SO I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO EXCEPT LISTEN TO THE BACKSTREET BOYS.

Alright here is a warning for ya. This post might be kinda crazy cuz that's what happens at 2:51 AM. Well at least the first part cuz I doubt I wil finish it espec since my show will be done cookin in 37 mins!! Well I just had a thinker actually and it is called almost all of my posts are crazy prob so inbd.

wow girl. spring break is almost at and end. THAT SUCKS GIRL. it ha been a super great break but i will talk about it more in my next post when it is offic over. girl what in tarn? i keep getting so hunry in my tummy but i don't feel like i really wanna eat anything! it espec occurs late at night lately although i felt like that all of yesterday pretty much and i even forgot to eat anything from 10:30-6:30. also yesterday we celebrated passover cuz noah and our father were out of town for the actual thing and usually you eat a whole ton on that day, you know? well i realized that i hardly ate anything. well i ate a ton of that apple stuff which icr how to spell cuz its one of my fave foods ever and also lotsa matzah and then i had some potato kugel well idk how to spell that either and i had a tiny bit of cran sauce. idek girl. AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY ICE CREAM YESTERDAY. NOOOOOOOOOOO. and also yesterday morning i had a bagel and i got a nast burn on my finger when i was takin it outta the toaster and methinks that burn is a punishment for eatin the thing cuz its passover and stuff. alright now i will move on to this nice list i have of things to discuss. wow girl im so sorry i just spent forevs telling you about what i ate yesterday.

girl i dont feel like talkin about mosta those things on the list actually. i will later. when i am not listening to christmas music and refreshing the tv shack page ever 2 seconds and WHAT IN TARN STILL 30 MINS LEFT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ok girl you know who i cant stand? well i wont tell ya who because ya never know who might be reading this but she is this girl that ik and para knows. and ok. so i dont really like twilight but i used to a few years ago so i dont really mind it sometimes still but i just cant stand this girl who's name i just accidentally typed cuz she puts so much darn energy into hating it! why woulda you do that? why not put energy into loving things you love instead? like she WON'T FREAKING STOP posting a link to her stupid formspring account thing and everytime she does ii get so angered cuz her username is "theantisparkle" which is a clear reference to twilight and ok WHY IN TARN WOULD YOU MAKE A USERNAME ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HATE?!?!? And here is what else i hate...Ok there is such a thing called creative licence so if you wanna make your vampires sparkle then what in tarn is wrong with that? people just need to stop being like "blah blah blah vampires don't sparkle what in tarn?" because the things arent even real and it's a nice twist on the same ol thing and why dont you try writing a book you stupid people?

ok wow girl im so sorry i just spent forevs talkin about a thing again. now i will attempt to talk about somethin speedily.

hmmmmmm. on tuesday i might get to go to chipotle. yum.

alright. that was good. girl i would do my philo quests now but i think we can all agree that that would be a BAD idea. bleh i wish this stupid hungry feeling in my stomstom would go away. I'M NOT HUNGRY YOU FOOL. BLEHHHH WHERE IN TARN DID GOB GO? HE HAS BEEN GONE FOR FOREVS. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN? THIS HAS HAPPENED FOR THE LAST 3 NIGHTS AND I TOLD YA NOT TO LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN GOB YOU BETTER WATCH 10 ZILLION EPS OF A NICE LITTLE SHOW WHICH I WON'T DISCUSS RIGHT NOW TO MAKE IT UP TO ME AND YOU ALSO BETTER MAKE IT UP TO PARA BY UHH LET ME THINK. WELL I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING.

j;sdjgak;gja;skdgajkgasg what in tarn?
19 mins left.
girl someting great starts today which i will not discuss. yqw para.

ok girls i need to just stop writing this thing for now. ttyl.




Well girls...I'm back. And instead of it being the nice little afternoon after a good long sleep, it is currently 5:53 AM and I don't believe I have gotten any sleep tonight.
I tried to go to bed at about 4:15 and finally gave up trying to sleep a few minutes ago. ah well. i'm not very upset about this really cuz I don't even like sleep. I think what I should do is make sure I always have really exciting new tv shows to watch so then I will never be able to sleep again.
idk what to do now.

actually i think i will watch something. ttyl again.

Alright i was really gonna wait until a real hour to say more junk but now it's 7:23 and I have a thing to say. ok here is something crazy. alright remember that time, gob and para, when we stayed up alnight and chatted and junk? well you know what day that was? it was on the friday night-saturday morning of spring break last year. that was the last time i stayed up the entire night. well, guess what night i just accidentally stayed up all night for. the friday night-saturday morning of spring break. what a darn coincidence. it was not as fun though. too darn lonely!

k now im gonna go watch another thing. ttyl again.

well not it's 9:17. its completely light out! i just talked to gob! hoorah! girl i am so hungry. except not. bleh para the only darn things i wanna talk about are like 234952387582935 different things that you would not appreciate! but i will not say the things because i have already said them to gob mostly so i will just keep my darn excitement to my darn self but thats not really fair that you get to talk about heroes all the time methinks cuz i dont even like it that much even. well anyway. wow girl i didnt realize how long this was already and i havent even said anything! all ive done is complain and junk and i havent talke d about anything on the list really. ok girl since i didn't get any sleep it may as well still be late at night so there still might be some crazies from me. who knows.

well im gonna go do stuff. ttyl again.

It's later. again. whoops girl i never actually got around to working on this in the bright sunshine of the middle of the day. it's 7:25 pm now. wow girl remember when it was like 12 hours ago? girl i was so awake this whole day and then just now at dinner i got super tired. my eyes just feel so darn weird. its kind of awesome. later im gonna make some coffee but idk if it'll work. what is more likely to work is all these episodes of my show that i have left to watch DARNITALL WHY WON'T MY STUPID ITUNES PLAY ANY MUSHY GUSHY LOVE SONGS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS NEW HOBBY THAT I HAVE WITHOUT EM?

ok wanna know somethin crazy? last night i was thinking about how i wanted to buy myself a nice little dressy vest thing and then today i went shopping with mother and she picked out a nice little dressy vest thing for me to try on and now i am the proud owner of the thing. alright. who cares? not you people.

ADG;AJGASDGKJ YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET THE STUPID LIST. I AM NOT GONNA GET TO ANY OF THOSE THINGS THIS TIME.
AND ALSO FORGET PARA'S STUPID HATRED OF MY FAVORITE THINGS. YOU CAN JUST SKIP OVER THIS GIRL CUZ I AM GONNA DO A REVIEW OF THE NEW DOCTOR WHO EPISODE
RIGHT
PLUM
NOW.
Alright girl I really like the new doctor. Well at first a long time ago i thought i would but then i thought i would and i do like the lad but im sure i wont ever like him nearly enough as much as the last one. but oh well. i will just get over it. as for amy, idk what to think of her yet because i feel like i dont know any of her personality yet so we will have to wait and see. girl the whole thing in the ep was really cool. it was written by the person who wrote eps such as the library ones, blink, and the are you my mummy ones and he is like the head writer on the show now and this ep reminded me of his other eps because it was kinda frightening and junk you know? wow girl i am just writing this so poorly and also my eyes are closed while i am typing the thing. girl it was so cute at the end when it showed all of amy's doctor dolls and drawings and junk. also the TARDIS was really coo. also in the long trailer thing i spied many things that pleased me and also some things that did not such as THOSE DARN CYBERMEN GRRRRRRRRRRRR. Well that's that I suppose.
now i will tell ya that whenever i blink i see the people from torchwood in my eyes because of how i have been watching it so much but IDEC. i dont even mind really because i do not have a prob with havin those people in my eyes really. alright. gob. keep on watchin the thing please ITS SO GOOD ITS SO GOOD.

ALRIGHT PARA YOU CAN READ THE THING AGAIN

girl i feel like i am just making one giant fool of myself in this post. that is so darn unfort.

ooooh the new game! alright well i was thinkin that we would all tell our fave songs ever for the first one but inbd. though i have no idea what my fave song of all time is so i will just pick one that might be it and also tell ya my fave song at the mo.
ok i'll say that my fave song ever is Closer by Kings of Leon though it's really just like tied with a bunch of songs but whatevs. here is the thing:


now my fave song at the mo is a tricky thing to pick because the whole last week i only listened to like 5 songs and they were like spice girls and junk like that.
ok i'll just say it's Why Does it Always Rain on Me by Travis:


i think i will be done now. thats prob a super idea.

this is goodbye, this is the end
-hob

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl! That was such a crazy but good post! And I will try my best not to suddenly leave tonight's gc. It's just BR keeps making me go to bed and stuff. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hob you are so crazy! haha jj! nice post except for the parts that bored me to tears.

    ReplyDelete