Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exodus: Part 1

FIRST OF ALL, PARA THERE IS NO FANFICTION IN THIS POST. I DIDN'T FINISH EITHER OF THE PARTS BUT I PROM IT WILL BE HERE ON FRIDAY.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ omg girl I am about to have to watch a 2 hour and 10 mins movie in history. BUT GOOSBAG! Ok for every single time we watch a movie in history, we get a worksheet about it to fill out BUT NOT THIS TIME FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SO I DON’T HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION AND I CAN JUST WRITE THIS POST IN MY NOTEBOOK AND IT IS HARD TO WRITE IN CAPS so I’m gonna stop. G I’m just so glad I don’t have to do a worksheet you don’t even know. Omg. Ok IDK what I’m gonna talk about but inbd. I will just tell ya junk. GIRL OK I NEED CAPS BACK CUZ I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY JAMZ. Ok no more caps. But ahhhhhhhhhhh I plum just need to it be Friday omg. G I am so thirsty. Ok anyway. The next time I post it will be Friday! Omg there are so many Asians in this movie and they are speaking asian. Ok gball I really hope there is internet and junk in the hotel so I can write my post and so I can do other stuff AND SO I CAN WATCH DOCTOR WHO OMG. OMG THIS ASIAN IS CRAZY. AHHHHHH I CAN’T WAIT. Gob idg why you said you were gonna insert some picture but you didn’t like for the game and stuff espec. Also I really just dg how you could have lived your whole life and not known about your half birthday. Also idg why you keep calling people by their last names even though I’ve told ya none of that. Also idg why you keep not coming back when you brb. Also idg how you can have a cm for a brother and a br for a mother if you are a gob. Ok sorry gob. Now I will say things that idg about para. Para hmmmmmmmmm idg how you can never wash your clothes. Idg how you can not want to watch Doctor Who when everyone you know and love knows and loves the thing just about. Idg whatchoo see in sylar. And most of all idg what in tarn these Asians are up to. Wow girl. Observation. There are no Asians in 12th grade at this schoo. And there are no blackies except for kind of one. This is not a very pc grade I guess. OMG this one junior is OS UGLY AND SHE HAS THE STUPIDEST HAIR I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. Ok I just wrote like an entire page of mean. Time to be nice. Uhh. I can’t think of anything actually. Ok can I just make a packing list for Duluth actually? Ok I will and I will share it with ya. It will go from most important to least important:
-ipod and headphones
-ipod charger
-computer
-comp. charger
-sonic screwdriver
-Torchwood book
-Doctor Who shirt
-phone
-phone charger
-bathing suit
-money
-camera
-other book
-2 other shirts and a pant
-hair straightener
-eyeliner
-underwear
-reading light
-pajamjams
-toothbrush
-toothpaste
-socks
-hairbrush

That seems like all I’ll need. Am I forgetting anything? Wow everyone in this room is laughing like a mad man. I guess the Asians are being funny. Idk. They are making strange noises yesterday. What. Idek why I said yesterday. G oh I know. Cuz next I was gonna tell ya that yesterday I watched 3 eps of doctor who in the night and it was very nice but ok during one of the eps I couldn’t stop from keeping on pausing the thing and taking some beautiful screencaps and editing them a little. Wanna see one that is so darn beautiful? Ok

I’m bored. I think I will brb. Bleh I’m back. There are less than 2 hours left. G this reminds me of when I was watching this 3.h hours long movie named Exodus the other day. Man gball if I can survive that then I can survive anything. I am like Claire or something. Ok but like during that I kept my eyes glued to the clock pretty much and I kept having giant parties in my head when there was like 2 or 1 hours left or something. AND during that I couldn’t even write junk like this. All I could do was roll around on the floor. This next sentence is brought to you by my left hand. You know something? Some people are such glugs. Idek. G I can’t even believe it’s only Tuesday. I can’t even. I think I’ll draw an elaborate picture now. That shall be fun. Ok I just drew an elaborate picture. Maybe I’ll share it with ya. Maybe I will recreate it on paint. Ok para won’t like it tho. Idk. But I managed to waste a good half an hur. 1 HOUR LEFT GOOSBAG. This sentence is brought to you by cursive. Omg I just looked over at what my teacher is doing and she is grading my very own project. I hate when I know my teachers are grading my things at that very mo. Blehhhh. Girl people keep lolling at this movie so much. I haven’t paid attent to a single second of it. Not one. Ok now I’m gonna make an observation about every glug in this room.
Glug 1 is finally done grading my proj
Glug 2 is lying down on the floor
Glug 3 has a weird giant orange bag thing
Glug 4 is holding a grey tube. Idek
Glug 5 is so creepy and I hate the thing.
Glug 6 is the only kinda blackie
Glug 7’s hair looks weird
Glug 8 I can’t see very well
Glug 9 is holding a pillow and resting its head on it. Idgi
Glug 10 is sucking on its hand
Glug 11 I have espec cuz it always yawns and make stupid noises when it yawns and I just hate it and it just yawned.
Glug 12 is stringing paper cranes on to thread. Idek
Glug 13 is just watching the movie just
Glug 14 just got a hair cut
Glug 15 is a junior that I hate and idk what its doing here cuz I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t have to
Glug 16 is sitting on a table
Glug 17 isn’t in this class either. What the.
Glug 18 doesn’t look very comfortable
Glug 19 has a blanket
Glug 20 just gasped
Glug 21 is sitting next to me and just said “oh snaps.”
Glug 22 is stupid
Glug 23 I can barely see
Glug 24 is wearing the same clothes it always wears
Glug 25 is writing in this very notebook.
Ok I think that’s it. Oh wait one more.
Glug 26 is SO STUPID OMG.
More laughter. Oh wait.
Glug 27 I can’t see at all but I guess it’s there cuz I just heard it chuckle.
Ok I just counted and there are 10 people in this room that I want to kill. Omg omg 25 mins left. Omg. I just watched the movie for 3 seconds. Someone said “come on in”. Ha ha. That’s what she said. What. Idek. Omg what is wrong with me. Omg one of the Asians is pregnant apparently. I guess that IS what she said. Omg I can’t even read the subtitles cuz someone’s head is in the way. Omg why is word capitalizing all my omgs? That is annoying. Haha. This is a flash forward. Ok. It’s over. Ok. Something smells weird. What the. My pen is so bouncy. Like tigger. Omg it’s 11:11. Time to make some wishies. Hmm. I wish para would wash her clothes. And hmm. I wish gob would watch Torchwood. Ok. Good. Make it happen people. Ok apparently someone gobbled up 7 buns and now he is dying or something. Idk. Omg this boy’s name is Little Bun. What. The. Ahhhhhh little chicklings. So cute.

I’M FREE.

AJDKGHASDJLKGHALKSHGSDAJG
Ok I just typed that thing up. Ok. BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this really stupid person is in my group for this project thing apparently. I was JUST thinking about how I hated when I had to work w/ him on a project a few weeks ago. I HATE YOU LIFE. JJ.

GRRRRRR GIRLS NOW I'M HOME AND BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIFE SUCKS.
AND SO DOES THIS EP OF GLEE OMG.

NOW THE DARN GAME

Day 24 — Whatever tickles your fancy
HASDKJGASDHGASD;G;ASDGHASDJGASD;GASHGAD;SG
OMG Quinn is being so nice and awesome in this ep. ok idek what tickles my fancy. what tickles my fancy is getting this one darn thing that you dk about over with so i can get on with my darn life.

OK? OK.
WAIT NVM I FOUND SOMETHING BETTER THAT ACTUALLY TICKLES MY FANCY. IT IS THIS WEBSITE
It's so awesome I think.
ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT IT'S THE MOST AWESOME WEBSITE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED

Day 25 — Your day, in great detail
dagjadshglahjsdglhsdaga;sgsa;dgasdgsdga Oh g I already told you all about my morning I think. I feel like great detail will bore you so maybe great un detail. Ok after that glug of a movie I ate cookies and typed up my post and then I recreated the picture I drew n paint but I accidentally saved it as jpg so I couldn't color it so akdghdskjggd I'm not showing it to you AND THEN I GOT A NOTICE SAYING I NEED TO PAY 370 DOLLARS FOR THIS COSTA RICA TRIP ON THURSDAY AND I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. agadgjkglasdghjlkagsladghdsag Well that's my day so far. I can't do any more of the game cuz the next one is my week and it's only Tuesday and this week has kinda sucked so far so I don't wanna talk about it. akgsjdgsdgldg

2 comments:

  1. bleh that was sort of a boring post. no offense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sort of a boring comment. no offense.

    ReplyDelete