Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Next Doctor

Hey girls! I'm soooo sorry about the sucky post last time. D: This post should be a really great post though!!! I already have a ton of stuff planned out!

Haha since it is like a tradition for me to start my blog post with good news or what I am excited for I will start it with that. IT IS SPRING BREAK FOR ME NOW!!! AND ON MONDAY I'LL BE IN FLORIDA AT DISNEY WORLD! Ahh I'm so excited for the band trip to Disney. The marching band is going and we are going to perform in a parade at Epcot! That is going to be so cool! Oh also, I will get to finally march wit ah clarinet and I get a hat like in that one picture Hob drew of me! Ahhh ICQCME! Also I am sharing a hotel room with 3 of my best friends and just the whole trip is going to be so darn fun!

Ahh girls I thought of one little problem though. I will not be able to GC or post on the blog that week. D: Sorry girls. I think you two can handle it though.

Okay now here are some funny and random pictures I found last week during free time in computer apps class:

I miss the turtle from Heroes. =[ Haha I kinda want to make a fan video or something featuring him now.

Hahaha.

What Patrick Star would look like in a live-action movie. I'm slightly creeped out by this.

Haha icqcml when I was reading this and the people sitting next to me stared at me!
Click on it to see it better.

Haha idk if this is real or photoshopped.

Blehh. You know what I just got reminded of? The people that sit next to me in computer apps class are so big glugs. One of them is a skater-kid and goes to this skateboarding website called The Berrics everyday and play Solitaire all the time. The other kid is either a gang member or a gang member wannabe and he looks up really weird stuff like youtube videos of people beating other people up, and this other day I saw him copying the symbols for this gang and also practicing doing this hand sign thing from a picture on the computer. Haha yeah I'm kinda nosy but that one kid kinda scares me. D: idk if i should tell a teacher or anyone or not...

Anyways....

Wow girl! You know what's crazy? There has been so much crazy groundbreaking news going on today! I wonder why!!! Here are some of the new things that just came up today:

Haha I can't wait tonight for this episode of Flasherforward!!


Wow girl right after Flasherfoward tonight is going to be a new Lost spin-off series called "The Blind Sayid". It is a crossover of that new movie The Blind Side and Lost! Ahhh I think this show might turn out to be even better than Lost! ICQCME!!! Ahh Hob I bet ycqcye either for a whole show that features the hobbit Sayid!

Haha another Lost spin-off! Idg what this one is about really though.

Omg I want to buy this thing so bad!! It is a real-life Dharma Initiative alarm clock, perfect for taking 108 minute naps! You can buy it here.


Ah girlllllll. So on the Muse website you can download Exogenesis Part 4: Salvation. It is so amazingly awesome! It was so beautiful it almost made me cry while listening to it! Click on the picture to download it!

Haha Google changed its name to Topeka because of Topeka, Kansas changing their name to Google, Kansas. So now instead of "Googling" something you "Topeka" something. Click on the picture to read more about it.


Ahh the new game sounds great! I am really going to miss the March game though. =[ I really enjoyed the March game. But this game seems like it's going to be super fun too! :D

Day 01 — My favorite song
Ahhh well you should know I can not just pick ONE song out of my 5124 songs in my music library to be my favorite song, but I will say a song that is probably my favorite song at the moment and that is:

Rebellion (Lies) by Arcade Fire


I have just been listening to it so much lately! Haha my iTunes is lying to me again. I KNOW 've listened to it WAYYY more than how many times it says I've listened to it. It says I've only listened to it 3 times! That is not poss! That's weird that iTunes sometimes says I've listened to a song a ton more than I really have and now it is saying a ton less.


Okay girls, sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier, I didn't know how to say it...but I'm quitting posting on the Goblog. Blehhhhh. D: And this is NOT an April Fool's Day Joke. It deeply saddens me but I realized I am just way too busy for the Goblog now, and it's making me do poorly in school. I just can't keep up with school and everything and blog posts. Plus next week I'll be at Disney World all week on a band trip so I'll be too busy to post then.

The good news is though, I have a replacement for me! Company Man will now be my full time replacement and he is going to do blog posts! Comp Man, tyt so much for doing this for me. I really appreciate it. I decided I'd let him do a little bit of an introduction right here in this post:

OK. Listen up girls. This is Comp Man. Gob has given me his place on the Goblog! Now first things first. I will NOT tolerate crying and sad sorrows. This is a sad occasion, but we need to push on. Now then. This is my first post so no bad comments please. And also I was given a late start, so I will unfortunately not be having any pictures or videos.

Sooooo... I hear there are some new philo questions out. Sooooooo...
1. What are you?
I am a human being named Company Man. I am five feet tall, have red hair, and always wear Converse All Stars. My primary function in life is to follow orders. My secondary function is to lie and lie gewd. Other humans or humanoids have different functions. For instance, a Parasite's function is to be parasitic. A goblin's function is to sneak. A Hobbit's function it to be short. HA HA! JJ. ABRAMS. Also, I like to think I am half time-lord, like Doctor-Donna, but way cooler. Most people think that I'm quite Ood too.

2. Girl, wassup?
Not much girl! There's this stupid project called Wax Museum where we have to dress up like a famous person and give a two minute oral speech about that person, but as if I were that person. Then we had to stand up for like 4 hours and wait for people to donate money to charity. Every time someone donated we had to give our speech. But then I got the flu and threw up like five times girl. It SUCKED!

3. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
First, an all-night pizza place in Terre Haute. Two, an unlimited free pass to the pizza place. Finally, I would wish for three more wishes. And so continues the never ending paradox. I wish three, and get three. Although, it would be easier to just wish for unlimited wishes.

4. If you kill your future self, is that suicide?
Yes. That is why time travel is illegal for everyone but the Doctor. Or occasionally a dalek or two. So really no because you can't even time travel. But if you could then yes. That would be homo/suicide. Because that is a different person you would be committing murder. But he is technically the same person.

5. Who died?
Every. Everyone always dies. When I lose everything, they always survive! HA HA! Na Girl. I don't want anyone to die. I hate death. NOOO. Today, no one dies.

6. What is the greatest thing you'll ever learn?
The greatest thing I'll ever learn is... I forgot. HAHA. That wasn't very funny. No. The greatest thing I'll ever learn is really how a pizza is made, prepared, and eaten.

7. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars. Totally. I don't even need to write anything about it.

8. Are you comfortable with morally gray?
I don't know what that means. Ummm. Ok.

9. Is there gonna be another blackout?
Yeah. Mark Benford said so. So he says the truth. Ummm. Sorry about these getting shorter. I'm running out of time. HA HA. That was a Muse song.

10. Will we be alright left alone tonight?
No. My parents wouldn't trust my or anyone else so. NOPE. NADDA. NOT HAPPENING. So you can stop asking. That's right girl, I'm talkin' to you.

11. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?!?!?!?
After this horrid post, I bet not very much. LOL. So now how much do you love me.

12. Are you him?
No. Him is he and he is it and it is I and I is me and me is myself, and myself is him. OMG I"M RUNNING OUT OF STUFF TO SAY!!!! AKSDKSKLDSKLSFKDLFKLKJLD! I CAN'T THINK. I NEED TO BLINK! I HAVEN'T BLINKED IN DAYS!

13. Why is this night different from all other nights?
Because it's a holiday. If all nights were holidays then no nights would really be holidays. Also, because on this night we dip vegetables twice, we lean, eat matzah only, and eat maror. Is that good enough for you!??!

14. What lies in the shadow of the four-toed statue?
Probably a spider or two, maybe a lizard. If we're lucky there will be life Jim, but not as we know it, but not as we know it. Also, perhaps something hidden at the end of a blog post by Comp Man. :D

15. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! I can't write anymore. This last question doesn't even deserve being read.

16? (The new game) What is your favorite song?
My totally awesometastic most sweetness favorite song is probably Sing for Absolution. I would say why but I'm out of time and tired.

So that is my first blog post of many to come. The rest will be better, but this was just the beginning.

-Comp Man
and P.S.

APRIL FOOLS

1 comment:

  1. aaaaarghh girl that was not nice! not that we don't love comp man, but seriously, that boy made so many mistakes, for example, talking excessively about dr. who, saying the word totally, and not taking his philo quests seriously! those are all things that angers a parasite. but inbd comp man. you are still awesome. but i can't believe you don't know what morally gray means! seeing as you are a company man and all!

    oh girl, here is the deal though. people want to post philo qs who aren't a part of the goblog, they should post them as a comment to the post that originally had the questions. you can read noah's answers if you like. but gob! you must post your answers before you leave or there will be dire consequences!!!!

    whoa this was such a long comment!

    ReplyDelete